[GUI] Emerald Rain Theme - Omni Series

An incredibly effective reskin of the "default" theme to better suit your style!

Emerald Rain Theme

Login

Spoiler

Login.thumb.png.f103f81b103ea071ae232b49555da4ed.png

PC

Spoiler

PC.png.e4f4cd2fdafb95aec0a67fe97227eeee.png

Battle

Spoiler

Battle.thumb.png.e928411bc13883a4c08f14ab8eb636b2.png

Pokémon Summary

Spoiler

Summary.png.0898271f727cc0a043e0fba646795601.png

Pokédex

Spoiler

Pokedex.thumb.png.2e84c11824f968b31aeba60a5ed68ab5.png

Bag

Spoiler

Bag.png.4f453d67009669dad242a6079f53cd78.png

Global Trade Link (GTL)

Spoiler

GTL.png.0d5ed690067644202966523fb2d105b5.png

Trainer Card (Weakness Chart Optional)

Spoiler

TrainerCard.png.67906991162e1d5fad09cb91ac5addd4.png

Contest

Spoiler

Contest.png.5629c08a535a8b40efec76b27b6fa682.png

Message Box

Spoiler

MessageBox.png.f81cbce0dc45a518c1cab2da31552179.png

*Things To Note 

Status bars in battles are inspired by classic Gameboy theme.

Fonts have been updated, darkened & fixed for all languages.

New icons for summary & overworld.

Friend icon replaced with 'Friendship Pokéball' icon.
Added Type Weakness Chart to Trainer Card!

Download Here!

(Original Edition)

Download Here!

(No Weakness Chart)
If you have issues with visibility, this download might be a better option!

Installation

Extract Folder to PokeMMO/Data/themes/

Restart or Open PokeMMO, click Menu > Settings > Interface > Theme: > select Omni Series - Emerald Rain
Enjoy!

Alternate Theme Choices
Omni Series - Blood Anvil

Omni Series - Cerulean Steel
Omni Series - Heartberry Haze
Omni Series - Midnight Ash

Omni Series - Violet Mist

Edited by Michelle
Updated on 3/12/2024 (Battle font contrast fix, fixed 5x horde health bar scaling, fixed a display issue with the new PC release prompt)

Added new buttons for battles & general HUD.
Altered the EXP bar to suit the classic status bars better.
Pokedex highlighting/hovering has been improved.
Fixed the hotbar's draggable region to look cleaner & not cut off.
New custom cursor, if you have it enabled.
RjS52R3.png

Edited by Michelle
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/4/2023 at 9:38, Michelle said:

Se agregaron nuevos botones para batallas y HUD general.
Se modificó la barra EXP para adaptarse mejor a las barras de estado clásicas.
Se ha mejorado el resaltado/desplazamiento de Pokedex.
Se corrigió la región arrastrable de la barra de acceso rápido para que se viera más limpia y no cortada.
Nuevo cursor personalizado, si lo tienes habilitado.
RjS52R3.png

Hello! With the new update that came out yesterday part of the theme was broken. For example the boxes. Can this be fixed? I really liked the theme! Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Juanyorugua said:

Hello! With the new update that came out yesterday part of the theme was broken. For example the boxes. Can this be fixed? I really liked the theme! Thank you so much!

It will be fixed at some point, there is a lot of tweaking to do in the code, as well as the theme images. In the meantime, if anyone locates these changes in the code and can directly reference them in one of my GUI threads, that would make updating my themes far easier. Regardless, I will be updating them at some point. I'm just not too happy with the PC changes at the moment, so I'm not exactly excited to rework my themes for those changes.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Se arreglará en algún momento, hay muchos ajustes que hacer en el código, así como en las imágenes del tema. Mientras tanto, si alguien localiza estos cambios en el código y puede hacer referencia a ellos directamente en uno de mis subprocesos de GUI, eso facilitaría mucho la actualización de mis temas. De todos modos, los actualizaré en algún momento. Simplemente no estoy muy contento con los cambios de la PC en este momento, así que no estoy exactamente emocionado de volver a trabajar en mis temas para esos cambios.

Didn't like the changes? I think they are good! Although it is true that there are things to correct. What a pity that this takes away the desire to work on your themes. I would like to help you with the new codes but I honestly don't know how to do it. In any case, I'll be watching if you decide to update them, they are very good!

On 4/28/2023 at 4:22 PM, Michelle said:

It will be fixed at some point, there is a lot of tweaking to do in the code, as well as the theme images. In the meantime, if anyone locates these changes in the code and can directly reference them in one of my GUI threads, that would make updating my themes far easier. Regardless, I will be updating them at some point. I'm just not too happy with the PC changes at the moment, so I'm not exactly excited to rework my themes for those changes.

if helps in the pinned thread "[tutorial] how to edit GUI" in the last comments the user RealMadrid1809 said how to apply a background to the new PC format, that on the pc.xml but a few more tweeks needed, Im gonna work on updating some my themes rn, I ll be back later, I can tell you which files got edited on the update

On 4/28/2023 at 7:03 PM, Juanyorugua said:

Didn't like the changes? I think they are good! Although it is true that there are things to correct. What a pity that this takes away the desire to work on your themes. I would like to help you with the new codes but I honestly don't know how to do it. In any case, I'll be watching if you decide to update them, they are very good!

I dont like how the PC looks now neither, but its something about the meaning, you have now in the PC your pokemon team, thats bad design already because you have twice your team on screen when open the pc, the summary its kind of cool but, you could have it better just by 2 clicks, I believe they did this thinking in the accesibility on the mobile players, where this things come more in handy than in PC, but ok the good thing at least its the last millenium theme at least getting some update, the last time I believe it was the pokemon summary back in like 2015, so at least its something hahaha

7 hours ago, budadeth said:

I dont like how the PC looks now neither, but its something about the meaning, you have now in the PC your pokemon team, thats bad design already because you have twice your team on screen when open the pc, the summary its kind of cool but, you could have it better just by 2 clicks, I believe they did this thinking in the accesibility on the mobile players, where this things come more in handy than in PC, but ok the good thing at least its the last millenium theme at least getting some update, the last time I believe it was the pokemon summary back in like 2015, so at least its something hahaha

this are the xml files edited:

fonts

gfx

gfxui

init

broker

customization
main

matchmaking

party

pc

staff

aswell added 2 new textures on res, pc window 2 and the preview field

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, MrWatchOut said:

Type Weakness Chart to Trainer Card

How can I add this to a my theme?

You will need to add minheight and minwidth parameters to your custom size of your image within the main-widgets.xml(in the trainer card section), then adjust the height and width parameters of the MainTCTexture.png inside gfx.xml. Hope this helps!

13 hours ago, berad1cal said:

those colored overworld icons are fire! 

Would it be possible to get just those somehow? - totally curious

Yes it's totally possible, the image files are all accessible within the theme's folder. If you want to Frankenstein your own theme together, you have my permission to use anything you like. 🙂