Suggestion to try to improve the teams.

IIZapperII

Question

Another suggestion to try to improve the teams : )

Teams are essential for all the overtime we play after finishing the game's story, so some changes to try and improve them would be nice.

Currently there are several teams that had to create another team with a tag quite similar to the original to continue recruiting members for their team, so for these big teams I think these suggestions would be useful.

Here my suggestions:

3 Levels teams:

The idea is to be able to improve the Equipment, once the equipment is created (like the ones we currently have) in the gift shop you will be able to buy improvements for the equipment.

#1 Regular Team: The same as all the teams we currently have, with only 150 members, 6 available ranks, 500 characters possible in the team text panel, and priced at 15k.

#2: Advanced Team: With space for 200 members, 10 ranks available, 1,000 characters possible in the team text panel, and with an upgrade price of 500 RP.

#3: Pro Team: This would be the most complete version, capacity for 300 members, 12 available ranks, 1,500 possible characters in the team text panel and with an upgrade price of 1,000 RP.

Other suggestions for teams:

Suggestios for all the Teams:

• Allow selecting the default rank for new members joining the team.
  • have the tab with the record of those who joined, who left, who changed the message in the text panel, who promoted and who descended in rank in the team

#2: Advanced Teams suggestions: 

Spoiler
  • Advanced teams should have the option to create non-tradeable reward Pokemon (2x31 - 4x25) with the OT of the team name, to award them as prizes in events made on the same team.
  • These Pokemon would have a cost equal to or slightly higher if necessary to the value of the Pokemon.
  • These reward Pokemon would appear as a choice of 4 random Pokemon each week available to be purchased by the team leader.
  • When buying the pokemon, the list of team members should appear to select the prize winner who will receive an email with the pokemon, there they will select the movements, nature and IVS.

#3: Pro Teams suggestions

Spoiler
  • Pro teams should have the option to create non-tradeable reward Pokemon (5x31 - 1x25) with the OT of the team name, to award them as prizes in events made on the same team.
  • These Pokemon would have a cost equal to or slightly higher if necessary to the value of the Pokemon.
  • These reward Pokemon would appear as a choice of 4 random Pokemon each week available to be purchased by the team leader.
  • When buying the pokemon, the list of team members should appear to select the prize winner who will receive an email with the pokemon, there they will select the movements, nature and IVS.
  • Warning (I think this idea would already be demanding too much XD) That Pro teams have access to create automatic tournaments only visible and only accessible to the team members.

These are just my suggestions, I would love to read what other players think about it.

2 answers to this question