Optional Implementation for Johto Region Challenge in PokeMMO

MightyMichele

Question

Dear PokeMMO Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. As an avid player of your game, I am eagerly anticipating the release of the Johto region. I would like to suggest an idea for this upcoming release that I believe would enhance the gameplay experience for certain players.

While I understand the desire to make the Johto region a more challenging experience by preventing the transfer of Pokémon from other regions, I think it would be beneficial to make this feature optional for players. Some players may enjoy the challenge of using only Johto region Pokémon, while others may find it too difficult or restrictive.

Therefore, I suggest that you consider implementing this feature as a choice that players can make for themselves. Players who want the added challenge can choose to use only Johto region Pokémon and utilize an exclusive PC for storing them, while those who do not want this can continue to use their existing Pokémon and storage systems.

Similarly, for those players who want to experience the full challenge of the Johto region, I suggest that you consider implementing a feature where players who have completed the Johto Elite Four cannot trade with players who are still on story mode. This would add an additional layer of challenge and exclusivity for those players who have conquered the Johto region.

Thank you for your consideration of these ideas. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making PokeMMO such an enjoyable game, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for it.

Sincerely,

MightyMichele 

1 answer to this question