Fósiles de historia

Alguien sabe si para entregar más fósiles como por ejemplo aerodactyl tengo que entregar en fósil de la historia, si o si??? 

Does anyone know if to deliver more fossils such as aerodactyl I have to deliver a fossil from history, yes or yes???

Hello

You are not very clear on what you're asking. What you're probablly asking(on my interpertration) is how you get more fossils on history. Simple: You can't. However you can steal from mons founded on rock smash encounters, catching it or using thief/covet. The ones found on history is 6x15 and with Neutral Nature(Untradeables fossils = Gift mons), however the ones get by wild mons have a Random IV/Nature like a wild and are Tradeable.

If what you ask is how to deliver a extra fossil to revive if one was being revived, again you can't. You must exit from the place you revive fossil, return with 1 slot avaliable in party(if you already have just come back to the place you are) and retrieve fossil revived to put another to revive. Also you must go to specific locations to revive it if you don't know. Each region have their place to do that.

Next time you had a small question like this, i'd recommend you to go to F.A.Q. Thread. Isn't a enforced rule, only a recommendation to avoid those type of posts that become useless after receive a answer.

Have a good day and enjoy playing! ^.^

Edited by caioxlive13

Realmente a los que me refiero es a q si quiero hacer un aerodactyl competitivo, tengo que entregar el de la historia, para poder entregar uno que me encuentre ( un fósil), por ejemplo si tengo uno q me encontré y tengo el de la historia también, no puedo entregar el que me encuetre antes el de la historia??? A eso me refiero 

What I am really referring to is that if I want to make a competitive aerodactyl, I have to deliver the one from the story, to be able to deliver one that I find (a fossil), for example if I have one that I found and I have the one from the story as well I can't deliver the one that found me before the one in the story??? That's what I mean

1 hour ago, AngeloMcc said:

Realmente a los que me refiero es a q si quiero hacer un aerodactyl competitivo, tengo que entregar el de la historia, para poder entregar uno que me encuentre ( un fósil), por ejemplo si tengo uno q me encontré y tengo el de la historia también, no puedo entregar el que me encuetre antes el de la historia??? A eso me refiero 

What I am really referring to is that if I want to make a competitive aerodactyl, I have to deliver the one from the story, to be able to deliver one that I find (a fossil), for example if I have one that I found and I have the one from the story as well I can't deliver the one that found me before the one in the story??? That's what I mean

I think yes... But there is not a limit, if you had fossils you can deliver it to be revived even if you revived one identical earlier.

However only will be breedable if the fossil revived is tradeable. The untradeable one results in a 6x15 Neutral Nature with Gift Ribbon.

Also you can buy a base aerodactyl on GTL to breed. As long as you revived one by yourself, he will be registered as OT on dex and every aerodactyl breeded by you will have OT without "*" if that's what you fear.

Edited by caioxlive13