Delete emails

JuanArcos

Question

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, JuanArcos said:

I would like to know if there is a way to delete emails that I send in the game, or if they are deleted after a certain time 

Go to wear it says "Mail" and you should see an option to delete emails for the inbox.

Edited by Bestfriends
adjusted the instructions.
14 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Vaya a usar, dice "Correo" y debería ver una opción para eliminar correos electrónicos de la bandeja de entrada.

There are two sections, the emails that are sent to you and the emails that you send, if there is an option to delete the ones that are sent to you, but it seems that they did not implement an option to delete the emails that you send 😞

That's why I would like to know if these expire or are deleted in some way so that it does not get overloaded with so many emails

Just now, JuanArcos said:

There are two sections, the emails that are sent to you and the emails that you send, if there is an option to delete the ones that are sent to you, but it seems that they did not implement an option to delete the emails that you send 😞

That's why I would like to know if these expire or are deleted in some way so that it does not get overloaded with so many emails

They delete automatically.