Ability: Blaze

EVs: 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 HP

Jolly Nature

- Flare Blitz

- Brave Bird

- Close Combat

- U-turn

Two points for the team:

1st - If you want to had trick room slowbro, is better to have a slow mon able to abuse from it. If not want to had it i think it's better to use other utility move like Teleport. Also, Future Sight > Psychic.

2nd - On sableye sucker punch is really bad. It won't cause any damage due to sableye's low stats. Foul Play is used only because dmg are based on enemy's attack. You can have Thunder Wave so you can destroy mons fast and Special Attackers/Mons that are immune or doesn't care to Burn, such as Blaziken, Houndoom...

Edited by caioxlive13

I wouldn't run half crit half moxie on Honch.

I would say either get 4 crit based moves, and give it Super Luck instead, or change the Scope Lens for something else like Life Orb.

If you want a crit user, Absol is probably your better option over Honch.

A few things I'd change personally:

- Remove TR Slowking, there's not really any point using it as your team isn't built around it. And since it's not offensive it'll just sit there doing nothing basically. Better find something else for the spot or change up its moveset. 

- Brave Bird on Blaziken is not a good choice as you got coverage in Flare Blitz and CC already. Most fighting types in the tier are fragile enough to kill with either of those two moves. So I'd rather go for another move, maybe surprise with Thunder Punch or so. 

- I rather play Honch with Super Luck > Moxie. But that's my personal point of view.

- Remove Sucker Punch for Taunt on Sableye. Change EV spread to 252 HP & DEF. 

Good luck!

Edited by ZorNiFieD

The most important in your team:

1) You need to change the movesets:

- Sableye: You can to change sucker punch by thunderwave/toxic/taunt

- Slowking: Trick room by calm mind and toxic by scald / trick room by scald

- Blaziken: Probably there is better Stone edge by Brave Bird (bc your composition is a balance, brave bird is better in other compositions)

- Honchkrow probably is better with choice scarf if u want to use moxie and u can to change heat wave by u turn or pursuit

2) Is necessary change the composition:

- If your enemy is using stealth rocks, toxic spikes, spikes you´re completely open to get an amazing dmg there (not a defog, rapid spin or poison monster there).

- This meta you´re needing a defog or rapid spinner

-  Is bad combination a slowking + sableye in the same team, bc you have a group of strong dark monsters in the meta (zoroark, absol, honchkrow, sharpedo, Drapion,etc)

3) Being realist and optimistic, with this team probably u will get a 40-50% wr, bc against a 6 walls or offensive team (spikes + toxic spikes + stealth rocks) u are completely vulnerable.

4) Your team is weak against boost monsters: Cloyster, belly azumarill, scrafty with berry for fight attacks and other strong monster in the meta.

5) Your walls are not in sinergy, is a headache face against the actual meta with this monsters being honest.

- You have more options there: sableye + quagsire + golbat | miltank/clefable + mantine + steelix | vaporeon + golbat + stunfisk and many other great options for your sweepers.

Edited by BeluMEX