Matchmaking

Is there any system of pairing by rank? or it's just random... I always play pve but I jumped to pvp in OU to try and the same thing matches you with the first rank as you see in the photo and in the next game it matches you with ash69noob and his team made up of pikachu and bulbasur....

I don't understand much about pvp but...isn't it a bit unbalanced? I mean serperior galade dragonite breloom porygorn2 heck that last thing holds up a close combat from a scizor band and a draco meteor from a mixed garchomp without flinching...

Screenshot_2023-05-16-19-58-31-505_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.b16f01a032d1c2f0b1d5f017d4dc900c.jpg

53 minutes ago, Joselon said:

Is there any system of pairing by rank? or it's just random... I always play pve but I jumped to pvp in OU to try and the same thing matches you with the first rank as you see in the photo and in the next game it matches you with ash69noob and his team made up of pikachu and bulbasur....

I don't understand much about pvp but...isn't it a bit unbalanced? I mean serperior galade dragonite breloom porygorn2 heck that last thing holds up a close combat from a scizor band and a draco meteor from a mixed garchomp without flinching...

Screenshot_2023-05-16-19-58-31-505_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.b16f01a032d1c2f0b1d5f017d4dc900c.jpg

I'm 100% sure that opponent are random. Once, OliverXL, atm with 108 Elo(He loses elo on purpose), faced top 1 at the time, USmx.

On 5/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, caioxlive13 said:

I'm 100% sure that opponent are random. Once, OliverXL, atm with 108 Elo(He loses elo on purpose), faced top 1 at the time, USmx.

Its not random, its broken. The game needs serious work as far as matchmaking is concerned