¿Is the use of String or modifying the text in the game legal? / El uso de String es legal?

Buenas, espero que todos anden bien, Tengo una duda hace unos dias, ya que hace un tiempo hice un Theme para PokeMMO, y ahora se me ocurrio hacer un String en español para pokemmo.

Y antes de subir un video o publicar cualquier cosa, me gustaria saber le legalidad de esto ya que no me gustaria que por usar algo de mi creacion, alguna persona termine baneada.

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well, I have a question a few days ago, since some time ago I made a Theme for PokeMMO, and now it occurred to me to make a Scripts in Spanish for pokemmo.

And before uploading a video or posting anything, I would like to know the legality of this since I would not like someone to end up banned for using something of my creation.

Adjunto muestras de lo que hace mi string que es basicamente, al momento de criar, no se muestran los dialogos

I attach samples of what my string does, which is basically, when creating, the dialogs are not shown
image.png.9c7797934e466693fd744f3a3dffdb52.png

Esto es al momento de curar los pokemon en el centro pokemon
This is when you heal the pokemon in the pokemon center

image.png.6bee84a396dd828f65e404465a5ffecd.png

Esto es al momento de ir por fósiles 

This is when going for fossils

image.png.cbb182dc3978ec28d158cdf4b7bbe00b.png

Y bueno, esto es basicamente un guiño que le puse a algunos de mi comunidad

And well, this is basically a wink that I put to some of my community

image.png.b4ec913d40443eef46da63074c691328.png

obviamente el resto del juego sigue estando como el original, solo cambie estos aspectos, para que criar, los fosiles, curar y poder plantar, no sea tan molesto y tardado para muchos jugadores que suelen hacerlo diariamente

obviously the rest of the game is still like the original, just change these aspects, so that breeding, fossils, healing and being able to plant, is not so annoying and time consuming for many players who usually do it daily

Desde ya , muchas gracias por leer!