[pînk] Pink

1 hour ago, Kaoyo said:

Hey, can I join your team? My in-game name is Kaoyo

of course!! i'll be on so i can send you the invite right away :3 else you can just dm me and i'll get back on as soon as i can ^-^

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kizucatto said:

Hey there! :3 I recently started playing again and would love to join my first team! My ign is Kizucatto

sounds lovely!! ^-^ you can just dm me here or on discord and i'll get on to inv you right away! :3 ❤️

6 hours ago, JakeDaDude said:

What a great team idea! Any room for a cis gay dude with a lame Weavile obsession? Fairly new but have a lot of poke knowledge. currently building a PvP team and shunting 😄 My Ign: JakeDaDude

I will say, I don't really use discord, more of an in game socializer if that's ok?

heyyy yeah for sure would love to have ya in the team!! i'll send you an inv as soon as i can x3 you can dm if i'm not on whenever you are ofc jsjs

5 hours ago, Lapilou said:
I've been looking for a team for a while, it's more complicated when you're a girl.

My IGN : Lapilou

Discord : Lapilou

I am French but I have no problem with English ✌️  

oooh that's great! we'd love to have you :3 i'll be sending an invite whenever you're ready jsjs ^^

1 hour ago, ophixe said:

hi, i've been putting off joining a team for a while but this one seems like it would be my vibe 🙂 i'm bi as well, also a noob to this game when it comes to pve/ pvp lol

my ign is ophixe if you want to add me 

hello! we'd love to have you join :3 i'll send you an invite in game when you're ready!

I would love to join! I am a gay lady and I am on the lookout for a lgbtq club so this is perfect. I did have my own club I made (Solely to have a fun lil tag) so I can't join for 24 hours but I wanted to post now so I wouldn't forget with my adhd brain. 

My IGN is ScreamPuff, so anytime tomorrow after this point I can join! 

While I just made an account on the forums, I have 70 hours on the game itself. Just started my third region yesterday ^^ 

1 hour ago, ScreamPuff said:

I would love to join! I am a gay lady and I am on the lookout for a lgbtq club so this is perfect. I did have my own club I made (Solely to have a fun lil tag) so I can't join for 24 hours but I wanted to post now so I wouldn't forget with my adhd brain. 

My IGN is ScreamPuff, so anytime tomorrow after this point I can join! 

While I just made an account on the forums, I have 70 hours on the game itself. Just started my third region yesterday ^^ 

ooo that's perfect we'd love to have ya!! ^-^ i'll be sending you an inv whenever possible jsjs :3

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, ToyotaCelica said:

Hi I'm a transfem lesbian with she/her pronouns and wanted to find an lgbtq team and this sounds great if I can join! My ign is ToyotaCecelia

lovely!! 😄 we'll invite you as soon as possible, you can just msg me anywhere when you're on :3

1 hour ago, PaintedCow said:

hewo, been lookin to join a team, this one looks pretty cool and like a good chill time an aroace transfem (she/they) just lookin for a fun time. ign is Koicow

ooo yay we'd love to have ya!! you can dm me anywhere and i'll get on to invite you asap ^-^

• Amyllia changed the title to [pînk] Pink
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, rhizomecowboy said:

Hii,

I'm bi and looking to join a team, this seems perfect! how many members do you have? I'm done with all regions, mostly looking to build teams for doubles pvp or shiny hunting. do you have a discord yet or something similar? >:)

hihiii!! currently ingame we have 96 members, most are off but we have a couple that are online! :3 our team is perfect if you're looking for some shiny hunting, we got a few shiny related events planned pretty soon!! ^-^ just dm/whisper you ign and i'll invite ya asap!!

10 minutes ago, AnaTrof said:

Hi! I would love to join your team! A safe space for me and everyone! I would love to make some friends, I am also pansexual if that matters:)) ING: AnaTrof

perfect!! we'd love to have ya 😄 i'll invite ya asap when you're on!! otherwise you can msg on discord and i'll get on as soon as i can :3 ❤️