Multiple Character Usage

bagehht

Question

I have multiple characters on 1 account and would like to play on both at the same time using different devices. If this isnt possible, a way to transfer a character to an alt account. 

If that isnt possible, the removal of the mailing fee between characters on a single account.

Edited by bagehht

2 answers to this question

Hi, I might not fully understand what you mean but:

You can play on two difference devices at once; however, you need to make an entirely new account, not just a new character. 

Each account is allowed to create 3 characters, if you want more characters or if you want to play on two characters simultaneously you need to make an entirely new account. You can create multiple accounts with the same email (last time I checked) or you can create a new account with a new email address. Whichever you decide. 

Are you suggesting that we can transfer characters from one account to another?

Edited by jasean

I am aware that you can create a new account, I was complaining that it was necessary to do so. I think it wouldn't hurt to be able to transfer characters to an alternate account so that they may be used simultaneously, though that suggestion was meant to be an alternative if the first (only needing one account) was denied.