RNG problem or ineffable bad luck ?

Hello everyone, I am using google translator just in case there are any typos, I would like to know if in this case of a PVP made by me the RNG is failing or I have the worst luck of all the known and yet to be known universe, I appreciate the answer and your time to read this. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

We all know how frustrating it can be to lose, especially to RNG. It really comes down to your luck is all.

May the odds be in your favor next time. 🙂

Todos sabemos lo frustrante que puede ser perder, especialmente contra el RNG. Todo se reduce a la suerte.

Que las probabilidades estén a tu favor la próxima vez 🙂

5 minutes ago, TechnoVortex said:

We all know how frustrating it can be to lose, especially to RNG. It really comes down to your luck is all.

May the odds be in your favor next time. 🙂

Todos sabemos lo frustrante que puede ser perder, especialmente contra el RNG. Todo se reduce a la suerte.

Que las probabilidades estén a tu favor la próxima vez 🙂

Hi, thanks for replying, I actually won the match, but this wasn't a complaint, I just thought I'd report this in case the RNG was glitching.

hola, gracia por responder, en realidad gané el combate, pero esto no era una queja, solo pensé en reportar esto por las dudas que el RNG estuviera dando fallos.