More 'completion' goals.

HumongousNoodle

Question

I'm personally a huge fan of how the implementation of the current ability patches give players a reward for completing a regional dex.

I'd love to see more (smaller) rewards for completing specific 'things', like for example;

Getting all ribbons on an OT pokemon.

Finding all overworld/itemfinder items in all regions.

Battling and defeating all NPCs at least once.

4 answers to this question

I fully support mini achievements / goals. The more guidance / suggestions from the game itself the better, in the long run. 

I will say, there IS plenty to do...you just have to plan it out and set the goal yourself. I do think there is part of that, that is the charm of PokeMMO...but again, SOME more would be awesome.

Doesn't even have to be crazy market flooding rewards either...literally an untradeable vanity for most stuff and it would be worth it...insanely worth.

I agree with the suggestion and let me add that the achievements could be like the Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Medals which gave you a box of medals and these were stored inside of them. as an achievement was completed they gave you a medal to show that you met said achievement

What also occurs to me is that to show the favorite medal to other players, a thumbnail of said medal could be placed at the top, next to the name, and when the mouse is placed on it (or the finger in the case of mobile device players) it will open a text that says the merit of the medal.

imagen.png.2c3d47c05d164098978e5c977a9183f6.png Here is an example of where the thumbnails of the medals that I say could go

The image was taken from a random match.

Another thing that occurs to me is that the medals could have extremely difficult or even unconventional achievements such as "capture a pokemon WITHOUT USING ANY ATTACKS", "Raise two shinys YOU CAUGHT", "Fight ALL LEADERS in the region *region name* WITHOUT USING FLY to change cities", "Briefly HAVE *Mewtwo/Rayquaza/Arceus/Keldeo* on your team at least once", or missions with that degree of difficulty or a little easier

Pd: I apologize if most of what I said was not understood, it is that I speak Spanish and I had to use Google translate to translate my comment 😅

Edited by BlazikenTomate
Translate the post from Spanish to English