Nature Timid

Ability Natures Cure

EV. 252 Sp attack 252 Speed 

Rapid Spin

Thunderbolt

Ice beam

Surf

If anyone could help me with last mon would be helpful

Hello! As they told you Speed Boost Blaziken is not available in the game, so Darmanitan is just better. Also Venusaur is the preferred Chlorophyll sweeper (and for a really good reason), so most people use Torkoal-Darmanitan-Venusaur + a good defensive core (Sun teams are not very common and personally never see a full offensive Sun team).

Now if you really want to use Leafeon you can, but is walled hard by steel. His EVs should go all in attack and speed, why defense? Also Sword Dance with Adamant nature is better in my opinion (with Chlorophyll in Sun you are going to be faster than most of the mons anyway).

Synthesis also is a nice move to consider, and if you really want to get creative Weather Ball in the Sun 0KO Scizor and does 75-80% to Ferro so is a cool move to bypass walls :).

As I see it you have a few options:

1- Pick the standard Sun trio (Tork-Venus-Darm) and add Leafeon to the mix

2- Use Torkoal+Leafeon+Fire Pokemon (in this case I think the Fire mon should be a Special attacker cause Leafeon is physical).

In both cases you will need a rapid spinner/defoger other than torkoal cause he takes 25% every time he switches into rocks, so is good as a lead but not as you main hazzard control pokemon. In this role I like more Rotom Wash than Starmie cause Volt Switch is nice to bring teammates safetly into the field. But Starmie can be use.

Dugtrio is nice to trap and beat some pokemon but maybe for Leafeon Magnezone is better partner cause he destroys all the steel types how walls leafeon.

If you want to use Dugtrio I recommend Reversal (when Focus Sash is used and you are at 1hp it becomes a 200BP move so hits harder than STAB Earthquake). And Stone Edge to hit Flying types.

Also maybe you are better just making a team for NU where leafeon has a better chance to succed!

Metalkitty66 original team+Magnezone-Chandelure (with Flash Fire cause opposite fire moves in sun can really hurt):

https://pokepast.es/642487e9c3a9e265

Standard Sun+Leafeon (just a sample team, with a lot to be improve, like maybe add some Ice moves to deal with Dragons and some priority move):

https://pokepast.es/815f58754b9a1b6d

Nu Sun Team + Leafeon:

https://pokepast.es/0a078bff674c5ba7

41 minutes ago, first1 said:

thank you for your response i was just worried as i didnt know what to do against a dragon type 

Against Hydreigon just use chansey or Bugbuzz with Volc.

Dragonite beats Garchomp 1vs1, and  so does Volcarona at +1:

+1 252 SpA Life Orb Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 196-231 (107.1 - 126.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO 

And vs Dragonite you have your own Dragonite, Bullet punch to break Multiscale, Stealth Rocks and Flame Body from Volc has a chance to burn him so you should be able to handle it.

thank you but i have one final question-scizor isnt really doing a lot so should i replace him for conkeldurr? empoleon isnt rlly doing well but it hasnt been used alot by me so i want to give it  a chance but can i replace conkeldurr with scizor with 252 hp and attack adamant-flame orb eartquake close combat mach punch ice punch

thank you very much for all your help i rlly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart

18 minutes ago, first1 said:

thank you but i have one final question-scizor isnt really doing a lot so should i replace him for conkeldurr? empoleon isnt rlly doing well but it hasnt been used alot by me so i want to give it  a chance but can i replace conkeldurr with scizor with 252 hp and attack adamant-flame orb eartquake close combat mach punch ice punch

thank you very much for all your help i rlly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart

I'm going to reply to this on the other thread so we keep this clean :)