post for interaction

Probably the legendary beasts of Johto won't be the only legendaries in Pokemmo. So here's the question:

What would be the next legendaries in the game?

Just guessing, nothing more. My guess is the Eon Duo (Latios and Latias). I didn't play Pokemmo back when it all started, but when I did, there was only Kanto and Hoenn, so I don't know which was the very first region. So, I'll bet on the Eon Duo because I believe Hoenn was the first region of all, and it makes sense to me that they prioritize them.

Of course, it's just for interaction; it's not like this post is asking for something. Johto arrived just a few days ago, so let's not expect too much. Kyu still hasn't finished mowing the lawn at home, haha.

latias.gif

latios.gif

Edited by TheCrebi

I think Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno would be cool “next”! They’re another trio plus Johto and Kanto are connected. 

I sure would love the Lati twins as well. These things are fun to think about much like what new alphas are coming! 

I have really enjoyed being able to get both Shaymin and Suicune. I like how Shaymin was available for a limited time since mythicals tend to be tied to a limited time in-game event. 

Edited by azuloon
19 hours ago, azuloon said:

I think Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno would be cool “next”! They’re another trio plus Johto and Kanto are connected. 

I sure would love the Lati twins as well. These things are fun to think about much like what new alphas are coming! 

I have really enjoyed being able to get both Shaymin and Suicune. I like how Shaymin was available for a limited time since mythicals tend to be tied to a limited time in-game event. 

I still don't have Shaymin, what event is she?

On 8/18/2023 at 8:15 PM, TheCrebi said:

I didn't play Pokemmo back when it all started, but when I did, there was only Kanto and Hoenn, so I don't know which was the very first region. So, I'll bet on the Eon Duo because I believe Hoenn was the first region of all, and it makes sense to me that they prioritize them.

Kanto was the only region available when all started back then on 2012..
and wasn't even finished 😅