Unown ruins / Ruinas Unown

Hello! I am writing to ask a question, maybe you can help me.
I am unveiling the mysteries of the Unown ruins, both the "Water" room and the "Ho-Oh" room I cannot unlock. Is there any way to do it? Or is it just not implemented?
I'm talking about Johto, of course.
Thank you!

Hola! Escribo para hacer una consulta, quizá me puedan ayudar.
Estoy desvelando los misterios de las ruinas Unown, tanto la sala de "Agua" como la sala de "Ho-Oh" no las puedo desbloquear. Hay alguna forma de hacerlo? O simplemente no está implementado?
Estoy hablando de Johto, claro.
Gracias!

The room which spells "WATER" try using a Water Stone. (You don't have to evolve something using one, just press "use" and cancel and it'll work)

I thought with the Ho-Oh room it opened once you completed the puzzle and fell through, interacting with the wall should let you go through.

1 hour ago, Elizn said:

La habitación que dice "AGUA" intenta usar una piedra de agua. (No tienes que evolucionar algo usando uno, solo presiona "usar" y cancela y funcionará)

Pensé que con la habitación Ho-Oh se abría una vez que completabas el rompecabezas y te caías, interactuar con la pared debería dejarte pasar.

Thank you very much for the answer and for your help!
The Ho-Oh room opened perfectly, I thought I had already interacted with the wall, but it seems not.
On the other hand, I used the water stone as you told me, but it didn't work for me, even so I used it with a water Pokémon that couldn't evolve anymore, and it worked!
I finally have all the Unown mysteries discovered.
Thank you very much again! Greetings!