Help Breeding

a help here

this is my Snivy, she has a shy nature, I want to increase her other Ivs, but I don't want her to change her nature I know there's Everstone for that, but how am I going to ensure that in the future it comes with the right Nature?

example: Snivy with almost all Ivs except HP + Ditto with almost all Ivs but Sp.ATK

so I will have to use the Power brace and etc. this will leave Snivy with no slot for Everstone, how will I ensure that at the end of it all it will end up being Timid? Is it just pure luck?

[Google Traslate]

20230822_143110.jpg

no, u give everstone to your snivy and breed a male 4x31 with 3 overlapping 31s of the egg grp and give it the item for the 31 it has that snivy doesn't. Then u breed your 3x31 timid snivy with the 4x31 male. Then choose female gender for snivy. Then u breed a 5x31 male of the same egg grp and give it the item for the 31 which is still missing and breed your 4x31 timid snivy which carries an everstone  with it and you will have a 5x31 timid snivy.

Here is a visual example:

Your snivy would be the 3x31 below the Pikachu, just with other ivs but which iv u breed first doesnt matter.

Edited by Gruul