Team to Beat Red by LockDownMirage

Hello fellow friends! So I think I've found a decent team against red. This guide is just for the ones that are having trouble finding a tactic! I know most of you already have your own tactic and yes it can be better than mine ofc. But as I said this guide it's for someone that don't have a tactic. (Woobuffet tactic is going to be patch probably) 

First here's the team:

Typhlosion

Screenshot_2023-08-28-20-49-56-252_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.04f7f53227e797e7a900fae0989d345b.jpgScreenshot_2023-08-28-20-50-11-938_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.a7dabbde7a92fcdfbb85e7721789c6fd.jpg

So the role of typhlosion is actually just baiting, u can use other fire pokemon or any pokemon that baits Blastoise out. That's going to be your first goal. This happens because Blastoise is choice specs. And we want him to use water spout. (U can try Choice scarf)

Screenshot_2023-08-28-20-50-04-763_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.023ec901a9df32be46a1fe3ee736d200.jpgScreenshot_2023-08-28-21-07-58-334_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.dd6c0a17c99dfd7851a30ff42e33d049.jpg

2 x Cloyster are going to be our sweeper, almost everyone has a cloyster with skill link because of how strong he is and how fast he can clean npcs. We get Blastoise to water spout and when our typhlosion dies we get on with our Cloyster and setup TWO TIMES with shell smash. 

Screenshot_2023-08-28-21-08-05-554_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.c730d6be5d1d909633a7707f44644645.jpg

Last and not least our little guy Aron, this guy will destroy the fat guy (snorlax), When snorlax gets in, he will kill our Cloyster and we get our Aron in and use endeavor as he will survive with sturdy and get snorlax instantly to 1hp.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now there's some points to make:

U have to use two cloysters in case Snorlax gets in earlier and not as the last mon. (This will make u insta win basicly)

This tactic depends on getting his Blastoise out and use water spout, this can be easily done by starting with our typhlosion, now we get a bad matchup if he starts with Charizard or Snorlax If he starts with one of these I would suggest to restart, or u can sacrifice one pokemon of your team and if it's Snorlax go to Aron if it's Charizard go to any counter u have for him here I recommend having two cloysters so u can setup one on the Charizard and kill him with rock blast. But either way if he doesn't start with Charizard or Snorlax u basicly have a win situation. 

If he starts with Pikachu, use any pokemon of your party as a sacrifice and after that place one of your Cloyster and setup on him. USE FOCUS SASH 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Basicly we get the perfect game if we can get his Blastoise in. Try to play smart, start with typhlosion if u get a good matchup (Venusaur, Espeon, Blastoise (he's going to use water spout and u get your Cloyster in)) use eruption and then he will get his Blastoise with water spout in after that is just setting up with Cloyster TWO TIMES and sweep them till Snorlax comes in,  if u get a bad matchup (Charizard, Snorlax, Pikachu) u have to reset or u can sacrifice thyplosion and then place Cloyster and setup shell smash one time in any of this mons. Destroy them and if he places Snorlax or Blastoise that are our main treats, in Snorlax u need to SWITCH OUT YOUR CLOYSTER that just have one hp and then u will need to sacrifice a Mon of your choice (that isn't shown in this team ofc) and u get your Aron in to put Snorlax at one hp, after that Aron dies and u get your one hp Cloyster in again and use ice shard or icicle spear u are faster than him anyways. As we get the Snorlax dead he's going to get Blastoise in, u do a icicle spear and then ur Cloyster dies, u check what attack he did, if he did water spout just to finish u , u can setup two times with the other Cloyster if it was other attack just setup once and rock blast him to finish him off. And there u go u get the two treats off.

That's it I recommend as partners having garchomp , but it's whatever u want.

And that's the tactic if u have any question please ask, thanks for reading!