Team Silver Family Recruriting! (SiFy) (Social team!)

eevee.gifAbout team Silver family :  eevee.gif

We are a team that have existed since 2016 and we are all about the social aspect of the game! We focus on all aspects of the game such as PvP, PvE, Shiny hunting, Trading and much more! If you are looking for a place where you can feel at home and meet lots of kind & social people then this is the place for you!

eevee.gifWhy should you join us?eevee.gif

* Friendly & Social environment

* Veteran team mates who are knowledgeable about the game
* Awesome Discord server with lots of activity and channels

* Team mates who help each other

* Creative team events with cool prizes

* Guides on events, money making methods and more!

* Active team which has people from all around the world

eevee.gifRequirementseevee.gif

* 2 or more regions completed.

* 100+ in game hours

* be willing to be active & social

eevee.gifHow to apply?eevee.gif

* Leave an application here or at my discord @thatboydavid

*Your in game name

*How many hours do you have

* How many regions have you completed

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

Conclusion

Our team is a place for people who wanna enjoy both the benefits of learning from new people and having a place that feels like family while playing. 

We are very accepting and we are very friendly so don't be shy!

Contact information : 
Discord : thatboydavid#1905
in game name : DavidzRR

EeveelutionSignature.gif.0884fbd088736e4e6fc94a038904f89d.gif

Edited by davidgozlan1555
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Your in game name: Zheco

*How many hours do you have: 197

* How many regions have you completed Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, almost done with Sinnoh.

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!: I don't really have much for expectations as I've n ot joined a group in a long time. Ideally my end game goals include collection and shiny hunting but I do have PVP interest too. 2012 player.

Is this team possibly accepting people who are newer to the game to help with knowledge questions and looking for that social aspect of a MMO but also I really want to get into and become good at collecting good pokemon, making money and being good at PVP. I am about to face the elite 4 in kanto and its my first region. I started playing a couple years ago but didnt play long and life got in the way and now im back to being obsessed with the game, I just need some guidance. 

1 hour ago, UproarSuccubus said:

Is this team possibly accepting people who are newer to the game to help with knowledge questions and looking for that social aspect of a MMO but also I really want to get into and become good at collecting good pokemon, making money and being good at PVP. I am about to face the elite 4 in kanto and its my first region. I started playing a couple years ago but didnt play long and life got in the way and now im back to being obsessed with the game, I just need some guidance. 

Yes thats completely fine aa long as you are ok with the other aspects of our team that i have mentioned in the ad! My ign is DavidzRR and my discord is thatboydavid. You can dm me on both and we can schedule when to come online so i could add you 🙂

11 hours ago, davidgozlan1555 said:

Yes thats completely fine aa long as you are ok with the other aspects of our team that i have mentioned in the ad! My ign is DavidzRR and my discord is thatboydavid. You can dm me on both and we can schedule when to come online so i could add you 🙂

Yes of course! Thats why I wanted to join because everything seems like a good fit for me! I will message you here in a second!

*Your in game name

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

Snorbat

1 - working through hoenn next

finish out the regions and focus on a mix of pvp/pve/shiny hunting. looking for a team whos helpful in reaching my goal and is active

7 hours ago, QuickiexD said:

*Your in game name

Snorbat

1 - working through hoenn next

finish out the regions and focus on a mix of pvp/pve/shiny hunting. looking for a team whos helpful in reaching my goal and is active

Hey! Feel free to add me on discord and talk there! My discord is thatboydavid

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

My ign is : LoDarko

I've got 142 hours

And I've completed 3 regions (Kanto Hoenn and Unova) Halfway through johto atm

My goal is to finish all regions then i want to catch shiny pokemons, get the basic pokemons for each porpuse, gym reruns, payday, catching pokemons etc. Then just play the game and have fun, nothing 2 tryhard to be honest

On 11/11/2023 at 2:04 PM, Kazaoi said:

*Your in game name: CloneAqua

*How many hours do you have: 44

* How many regions have you completed Unova & Hoenhn.

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!: find and social active team , find shiny poke 

hi so sorry for the late reply! can you contact me on discord? thatboydavid#1905    or u can mail me ingame @ DavidzRR

On 11/15/2023 at 6:07 PM, DYNFresh said:

Hello!

My ign is : LoDarko

I've got 142 hours

And I've completed 3 regions (Kanto Hoenn and Unova) Halfway through johto atm

My goal is to finish all regions then i want to catch shiny pokemons, get the basic pokemons for each porpuse, gym reruns, payday, catching pokemons etc. Then just play the game and have fun, nothing 2 tryhard to be honest

hi so sorry for the late reply! can you contact me on discord? thatboydavid#1905    or u can mail me ingame @ DavidzRR 

1 hour ago, Preppy101 said:

*Your in game name = Preppy101

*How many hours do you have = 209 hours

* How many regions have you completed = kanto and hoenn

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO! = Find people to play with

hi feel free to dm me ingame @DavidzRR or at my discord thatboydavid#1905

• 2 weeks later...

Can vouch for the silver fam! Very welcoming for new players. We've had more members joining in recently and It's been really fun chatting with all the new people and joining in on the Shiny Charm links. Responses here on the forum can be a bit slow so be sure to DM David on discord or in game for quick response.

If you're a new player, or someone looking to join a casual social team, Silver Family is a fantastic place to be! Having people to chat with in game throughout the day (all various time zones) and in discord has been a fantastic way to stay motivated and makes the game that much more enjoyable. And if you ever have questions regardless of what aspect of the game there is always someone to help!

This is genuine testimonial, for real if you're on the fence or interested in joining, pull the trigger and join us ❤️

FxP1vtoXoAgAuna.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Austin (Roxaskarfield in game)

I am a returning 2012/ 2017 player looking for a team.

I only have 59hrs on my new main character but around 150 across my older characters.

Currently I have Kanto and Johto completed and am working on Sinnoh.

My goals for pokemmo are currently to do all the storyline runs and eventually get into shunting and just having fun.

I added you on Discord (roxaskarfeild) feel free to message me any time through there. 

Much Appreciated!

-Rox

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 5:02 PM, qtAlice said:

Can vouch for the silver fam! Very welcoming for new players. We've had more members joining in recently and It's been really fun chatting with all the new people and joining in on the Shiny Charm links. Responses here on the forum can be a bit slow so be sure to DM David on discord or in game for quick response.

If you're a new player, or someone looking to join a casual social team, Silver Family is a fantastic place to be! Having people to chat with in game throughout the day (all various time zones) and in discord has been a fantastic way to stay motivated and makes the game that much more enjoyable. And if you ever have questions regardless of what aspect of the game there is always someone to help!

This is genuine testimonial, for real if you're on the fence or interested in joining, pull the trigger and join us ❤️

FxP1vtoXoAgAuna.png

Happy new year, I'm still here! Apply today! ...or dont if you dont like me :3

3f0.png

*Your in game name: Bnowzkii

*How many hours do you have: 181

* How many regions have you completed: (3) Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn (6 Badges into Unova, and Eagerly Waiting Start of Jhoto)

* (Optional) : What you expect from the team: Honestly, nothing more than accept me for who I am. Would be nice to have people to chat with, and maybe a side-gig or two to attend every now and then. 

* (Optional) : What are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I am a very casual gamer. My main goals are just to play through old regions I played as a kid, and beat all the new fangled ones I missed out on growing up. (Which is what I am doing in unova right now). Once I beat that hurdle, sounds like I have a hunt on my hands to complete the dex for the first time in my life, so I can head up Mt. Silver. So, we shall see!

Not gonna lie, (SiFy) as a team tag (Plus Reppin PkmnSilver) :chef's-kiss: 

1 hour ago, Bearnowzkill said:

*Your in game name: Bnowzkii

*How many hours do you have: 181

* How many regions have you completed: (3) Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn (6 Badges into Unova, and Eagerly Waiting Start of Jhoto)

* (Optional) : What you expect from the team: Honestly, nothing more than accept me for who I am. Would be nice to have people to chat with, and maybe a side-gig or two to attend every now and then. 

* (Optional) : What are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I am a very casual gamer. My main goals are just to play through old regions I played as a kid, and beat all the new fangled ones I missed out on growing up. (Which is what I am doing in unova right now). Once I beat that hurdle, sounds like I have a hunt on my hands to complete the dex for the first time in my life, so I can head up Mt. Silver. So, we shall see!

Not gonna lie, (SiFy) as a team tag (Plus Reppin PkmnSilver) :chef's-kiss: 

hey thank you for reaching out! ill go online right now @DavidzRR also you can contact me at anytime on discord : thatboydavid#1905
would love to have you aboard 🙂