Team Silver Family Recruriting! (SiFy) (Social team!)

*Your in game name: Raelith

*How many hours do you have: 174h

* How many regions have you completed: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I play very casually but I love pokémon and I played it throughout all my life. My main goals in PokeMMO right now are shiny hunting and finishing the Pokedex. One of my favorite things while doing these kinds of grinds is talking with guildmates. Since I kind of rushed the regions I have a long road ahead of me. I hope SiFy can be part of that road and I hope i can part of SiFY 🙂

Edited by Reilith
6 hours ago, Reilith said:

*Your in game name: Raelith

*How many hours do you have: 174h

* How many regions have you completed: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I play very casually but I love pokémon and I played it throughout all my life. My main goals in PokeMMO right now are shiny hunting and finishing the Pokedex. One of my favorite things while doing these kinds of grinds is talking with guildmates. Since I kind of rushed the regions I have a long road ahead of me. I hope SiFy can be part of that road and I hope i can part of SiFY 🙂

hey first of all i love the Megumin pfp looks awesome! and sure id love to add you to the team! my discord is thatboydavid#1905 and my ign is DavidzRR you can contact me on both! im online at the moment so feel free 🙂

IGN: XARFX

Regions: Kanto complete, Unova 5gym badges 

Play Time: 155 + hours

What is expect from the team: I want an active and lively group to chat with and have fun with, frequent events and experience and helpful teammates to help and give guidance 

Future goals: After I complete all the regions and story I want to get into competive pvp like tournaments 

PokeMMO: This is my first ever pokemon game (mmo or otherwise) and I started playing it a couple of months ago because I wanted something that was close to the Gameboy/ DS experience I never had as a kid but with some quality of life and modren touch.

Edited by XARFX
19 hours ago, XARFX said:

IGN: XARFX

Regions: Kanto complete, Unova 5gym badges 

Play Time: 155 + hours

What is expect from the team: I want an active and lively group to chat with and have fun with, frequent events and experience and helpful teammates to help and give guidance 

Future goals: After I complete all the regions and story I want to get into competive pvp like tournaments 

PokeMMO: This is my first ever pokemon game (mmo or otherwise) and I started playing it a couple of months ago because I wanted something that was close to the Gameboy/ DS experience I never had as a kid but with some quality of life and modren touch.

i've heard from Bearnowzkill that he contacted you, if he hasn't yet then feel free to dm me anytime! my contact information are listed on the post it self 🙂

Hey everyone! Here is my info 

Name: FizzySodaBottle 

Hours Played: 84 and counting 

Regions completed: Johto, Unova, and badge 6 in Kanto

What to expect from team: A place to play with other people and make the game feel more social. Right now, it has just been me replaying through the old regions but I'd love to fill that world with people and vibe about the game. 

Goals: I want to complete all regions and then build a living dex

Edited by fizzysodacap

Hey everyone! Here is my info 

Name: @FizzySodaBottle 

Hours Played: 84 and counting 

Regions completed: Johto, Unova, and badge 6 in Kanto

What to expect from team: A place to play with other people and make the game feel more social. Right now, it has just been me replaying through the old regions but I'd love to fill that world with people and vibe about the game. 

Goals: I want to complete all regions and then build a living dex

Howdy!

Message me on discord @maikull and we can get you started! I have pretty much the same goals in the game! 

Edited by Bearnowzkill
Including Quote
On 9/5/2023 at 11:50 PM, davidgozlan1555 said:

IGN: Bewwies
Hours Played: 200Hrs
Regions Completed: Unova and Hoenn
Goals: Complete all the regions whilst completing the pokedex

Edited by Bewwies

*Your in game name

friddydope

*How many hours do you have

* How many regions have you completed

2; Johto and Hoenn

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

Hoping to get involved in some shiny hunting in the future, but just looking for people to play with atm. 

Edited by friddydope
On 1/29/2024 at 5:50 PM, friddydope said:

*Your in game name

friddydope

*How many hours do you have

* How many regions have you completed

2; Johto and Hoenn

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

Hoping to get involved in some shiny hunting in the future, but just looking for people to play with atm. 

if nobody reached out to you yet my contact information is on the post! feel free to reach out 🙂

*Your in game name: vikyZeroTrentuno

*How many hours do you have: 168

* How many regions have you completed: (4) Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova

* (Optional) : What you expect from the team: I've known the game for years and started anew 1 year ago and I'm now interested in getting into the social aspect of the game more than i ever did, so i just hope to find friendly people to chit chat and whatnot

* (Optional) : What are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I do gym reruns almost every day and love catching pokemon to sell on GTL, I also plan on finishing up Hoen as well as partecipate in events and maybe get into shiny hunting, who knows.

Edited by viky031
forgot my username
21 hours ago, viky031 said:

*Your in game name: vikyZeroTrentuno

*How many hours do you have: 168

* How many regions have you completed: (4) Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova

* (Optional) : What you expect from the team: I've known the game for years and started anew 1 year ago and I'm now interested in getting into the social aspect of the game more than i ever did, so i just hope to find friendly people to chit chat and whatnot

* (Optional) : What are your goals in your future on PokeMMO: I do gym reruns almost every day and love catching pokemon to sell on GTL, I also plan on finishing up Hoen as well as partecipate in events and maybe get into shiny hunting, who knows.

sounds awesome! my contact information is on the post so feel free to dm me 🙂

Hello there! 

My ign: Butterfreezie 

Hours: 1,171

Regions: All

Optionals: I'd like to join because I find that being apart of a team makes this game really fun, and I'd love to be an addition to the community! My PokeMMO goals are to keep grinding for shinies and to have a great time playing the game 🙂

On 2/5/2024 at 9:24 PM, Butterfreezie said:

Hello there! 

My ign: Butterfreezie 

Hours: 1,171

Regions: All

Optionals: I'd like to join because I find that being apart of a team makes this game really fun, and I'd love to be an addition to the community! My PokeMMO goals are to keep grinding for shinies and to have a great time playing the game 🙂

hi sorry for the late reply, my contact info is on the post!

Hi Team Silver Family,

I am a new player with close to 100 Hours (96) in a couple of weeks. I've almost unlocked all reginos (defeated E4), i am a active player who atleast logs in everyday.

My expectations for joining a team would be that they are interested in PvE/PvP while having a active chat if the numbers are present.

My ingame name is: RyuzojiRs. I play around the CET zone.

1 hour ago, Ryuzoji said:

Hi Team Silver Family,

I am a new player with close to 100 Hours (96) in a couple of weeks. I've almost unlocked all reginos (defeated E4), i am a active player who atleast logs in everyday.

My expectations for joining a team would be that they are interested in PvE/PvP while having a active chat if the numbers are present.

My ingame name is: RyuzojiRs. I play around the CET zone.

Hello! Just got your DM! I’ll be catching up with you shortly!