Team Silver Family Recruriting! (SiFy) (Social team!)

*Your in game name

cafesto

*How many hours do you have

592h

* How many regions have you completed

4; (i have'nt completed Johto yet)

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

AM pretty much a casual player, English is not My native Language but i can speak English if its Necessary,i do shinyhunt and anything related to PVE

19 hours ago, MisaelRM said:

*Your in game name

cafesto

*How many hours do you have

592h

* How many regions have you completed

4; (i have'nt completed Johto yet)

* (Optional) : You can tell us what you expect from the team and what are your goals in your future on PokeMMO!

AM pretty much a casual player, English is not My native Language but i can speak English if its Necessary,i do shinyhunt and anything related to PVE

my contact information is listed on the post so feel free to contact me! ill get back to you as soon as id be free

• 1 month later...

IGN: JoeCucumber

Hours: 172
Regions: 4 (soon to be 5)

I am a newer player looking for a team I jive with and can learn from. I am about to finish Hoenn and secure 5/5 completed regions. Then, I plan to rerun the maps to collect all hidden items, TMs, etc. that I missed. Then, OT the entire Pokedex. Knowing this feat will not be easy, I'm searching for a team to join. I like that the team is designated as a social team as at this point in my "career" I have little interest in competitive play. I think being able to socialize and learn from dedicated players would seriously enrich my experience and I look forward to potentially participating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, davidgozlan1555 said:

*Your in game name: KBritoBM

*How many hours do you have: 723 hours in my main

* How many regions have you completed: all of them

Gonna answer the last one in here, i wish to have a nice place to chat, i was kinda afraid to join a team out of nowhere so i've been waiting to get some experience about the game before entering one, my goals are mostly money making and i just started shiny hunting (im stuck at 60k in johto koffing, help me), i kinda wish to start pvp but im pretty noob at that.

I hope the recruitment is still up.

12 hours ago, KBritoBM said:

hi yes we are still recruiting, i actually just got a shiny koffing yesterday in johto after 90k drorught! you can dm me here on forum or discord @ thatboydavid#1905
im more available to reply on discord since i get a notification there. my ign is DavidzRR. feel free to dm me here or on discord and we can arrange a time to add you 😄