MikKas

OT Shinies

natu.gif

Β 

Current Hunts

shinx.gif

Β 

Future Shiny Targets

gliscor.giftyranitar.gifriolu.gifsmeargle.gifmetagross.gifmagikarp.gifcrobat.gifdrifblim.gif

Β 

(04/09/2023) Natu - 899hrs, 100k+ encounters

Luckily found it while hunting for Raikou! Was super thankful to finally see a shiny! After so many hours and so many encounters, i was starting to think i was shiny locked haha. I was so scared I wouldn't be able to catch it because it was a double battle. I couldn't throw my ball! No focus! Fortunately, it was my mistake. I selected a move with the breloom, and tried to ball with the smeargle. Turns out you need to just ball with the first option. Now I know.

Β 

I have to say "100k+" because i only discovered GEC around 500hrs or so, when i started my first proper shiny hunt (Shinx, my next target too). I'm at least 70k into that hunt btw, and i think between 5 storylines and getting several pokemon up to lv100 i'm definitely way over 100k encounters. maybe 120k. In any case, I'm super happy to reset my encounter counter for good, so now I'll no exactly where my luck is at haha. On to the next one!

Β 

image.thumb.png.3cdb281288199621efd6ef928357a7ff.png

Β 

image.png.68dce5bf8f0daf2587f8fe0dc18ea1bf.pngimage.png.1601c08504549bbfbe1073dba7d5ce42.png

Edited by MikKas