Moneymaking! Very easy Guide at how to turn Battle Points into Pokeyen more efficiently

Purpose: This guide helps you efficiently convert Battle Points (BP) into Pokeyen.

Why It Matters: With the new Red fight yielding 7500BP, I suspect a large base of the playerbase is currently ramping up on untapped resources in forms of unused BP, and this guide shows you how to make the most of it.
Where: To buy items with your battlepoints in Hoenn
Bilde_2023-09-14_172152019.png.5f14c0ca3ae7e2104c3ab839452b3727.png

At this Building:

BattlePointExchangeService.thumb.png.6722f2b9b1d028b2d9c2a3bfd3bdcbdc.png

You can buy various BP items and sell at the GTL from this person

BattlePointMerchant.thumb.jpg.93fc32736b0e0e52963b326c2a4a3136.jpg

Note: Keep in mind that market conditions can change, so check regularly.
The screenshot used in this guide below reflects a market where certain items with a very low demand is the most valuable only due to being neglected and supply being even more limited.

By using https://pokemmohub.com

You can look up all BP items worth keeping track of like shown in the screenshot

GTLBPs.thumb.png.cdba51342a22fae381a5107978d1e92c.png

How I choose to price check them is by adding a conversion rate of 1 bp to 10 pokeyen, and use the prices sold from the vendor as seen in the picture above.

The most interesting numbers to keep track of is the one to the far right as that shows return on the investment with an expected value of 100 BP being worth 1000 pokeyen.

Using the example above, the most efficient investment of BP at the time this was last updated would be muscle bands for 69,999 with a 45,8% value estimation. However, this site is updated every few hours and it is worthwhile checking how prices has changed since that site was last updated when doing your own valuation of these items.

Disclaimer!
The demand and the supply will greatly determine the actual value of these items and rather than trust this screenshot to be a representative picture of what is worth to invest in, I strongly recommend you to check this on your own as I do not believe the demand for items such as scope lens, muscle band and Wise glasses will be able to sustain a market that is sure to be flooded in supply once more people recognize just how lucrative this item has been compared to more popular sold items such as life orb, toxic orb and choice items.

Edited by Volpi
Clearification