50/50 5x Horde or 100% 3x Horde?

Currently I was shunting for electrike and accidentally came across shiny linoone by single encounter. I wanted to continue the process of shunting electrike and I found a dillema.

image.png.7e874dd7966ae2b551dfd826ce314337.png
Electrike has 100% 3x horde on route 110 and 5x horde on route 118 but 50/50 with linoone. Both are kinda far away from the PC and use leppa.

I don't know if there are other pokemon with the same condition.

In your opinion, is it better to shunting electrike on route 110 or route 118?

1 hour ago, DoubleDude said:

Currently I was shunting for electrike and accidentally came across shiny linoone by single encounter. I wanted to continue the process of shunting electrike and I found a dillema.

image.png.7e874dd7966ae2b551dfd826ce314337.png
Electrike has 100% 3x horde on route 110 and 5x horde on route 118 but 50/50 with linoone. Both are kinda far away from the PC and use leppa.

I don't know if there are other pokemon with the same condition.

In your opinion, is it better to shunting electrike on route 110 or route 118?

i did the 3x 100% with no leppas

Since it's 50/50 you would on average get 2.5 ekectabuzzes each encounter on route 118, while on route 110 you would get 3.

But hunting on route 118 only diminishes the ekectabuzzes you encounter by 0.5 per encounter, while you increase your total Pokémon per encounter by two, which gives you a higher chance of finding another shiny while hunting. Finding a shiny linoone doesn't diminish your chance of a shiny electrike, and gives you another shiny you can sell, or even breed with electrike for IVs when you finally get him.

It kinda depends what you want though, I don't think any of them are a wrong option