Bans out of place.

JaviFX

Acabo de ser baneado, por supuesto "Uso de Bots", lo cual es completamente ridiculo, llevo 9 años en este juego, miles de horas, y soy lider de una gran comunidad. Me banean y al pedir las PRUEBAS por las cuales me banearon, me bloquean las apelaciones sin más. Soy un donador constante de PokeMMO porque disfruto el juego, enserio creen que pondria en riesgo mi cuenta y mi clan por usar un bot? Esto es ridiculo, no me dieron ninguna explicacion de nada y quiero saber que pasó.  

I just got banned, of course "Use of Bots", which is completely ridiculous, I've been in this game for 9 years, thousands of hours, and I'm a leader of a great community. They ban me and when I ask for the EVIDENCE for which I was banned, they block the appeals without further ado. I am a constant donor of PokeMMO because I enjoy the game, do you seriously believe that I would put my account and my clan at risk by using a bot? This is ridiculous, they didn't give me any explanation of anything and I want to know what happened. 

Capturadepantalla2023-09-16192241.png.becc71e66b8fb9977bc8817476087e66.png  Capturadepantalla2023-09-16190525.thumb.png.514c9db65f105a735f04b199290558dc.png

• Enzo locked this topic