Gym Location Map

This is just a general map I've made for the different towns that the gyms are located in. If you're like me and haven't memorized what town each and every gym is in then hopefully this will help. The Cyan dots are the locations for the gyms that myself and others in Team[ROO] normally do in their daily 1-hour gym run while the Red dots are the other gyms that have too long of a puzzle so people skip them on their gym runs. I've also added a few of the more profitable trainers that are around the map including Red in Johto and Cynthia in Unova. 

As always everyone may have a different route when it comes to gym runs, Some people may ignore a gym while others may include it the gyms I have mapped in Cyan are just the gyms that I know others do on a regular basis. I don't have anything in Johto yet because I don't know much about what gyms people have started including in their runs if at all.

GymMap.thumb.png.288c363b39935e2e56242291b141e51f.png

Note: I'm always accepting info on other trainers or what gyms people do for their runs. Feel free to let me know what changes I need to make or what things I should add. Thanks and I hope you find this helpful in some way.