[Custom string][๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท]FASTERGYMS-BERRYS-E4 & REGION SPEED RUN(Last update 18-02-2024)

• Bills changed the title to [Custom string][๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท]FASTERGYMS-BERRYS-E4 & REGION SPEED RUN(Last update 09-10-2023)
2 hours ago, OfficialDarku said:

any way to sort this out size wise?
It just goes off screen ๐Ÿ˜•

Also i know the point is eng/esp
but these are great strings, if you do a separate just eng one I'd love that โค๏ธ

ย 

image.thumb.png.c0820bce60b4f62a33003014186b80cb.png

Well, if you need help with something you don't like, you can add me on discord and I'll tell you how to remove it.

and the question, actually idk how to fix it,ย but it's not a big deal i think,

and in the future maybe i will make a separate version for all the languages

18 hours ago, Bills said:

Well, if you need help with something you don't like, you can add me on discord and I'll tell you how to remove it.

and the question, actually idk how to fix it,ย but it's not a big deal i think,

and in the future maybe i will make a separate version for all the languages

Sounds great!
Could you send me a friends request on disc?

OfficialDarku |ย 320927875266117633

2 hours ago, DrowsyWoo said:

I dont understand.ย  what is this mod?

test it

"removed" all the dialogues you can imagine

gyms e4 berrys farm, storyline, HM dialogues , breeding etcย literally anything you want to do

Edited by Bills
1 hour ago, Danubis said:

I love your string but the only thing that disturbs me a bit is this. can you fix this?

image.png

there is a theme problem, this happenย due the double translations, i recommend using a different theme, i use the archetype theme, sorry about that maybe in the future I'll see what to do with that.

Example:

b68e2cd245ef1662c32b7818b9d31f50.png

Edited by Bills

listo ya lo cambie al ingles solo, te agreguรฉ al discord para pasarte el string.

ย 

Ahora el que es en ingles tiene todo en ingles (una sola habilidad, una sola naturaleza)

ย 

dejรฉ lo de los pueblos porque me interesa para tradeo

ย 

es facil, solo es modificar el archivo dump.xml

6 hours ago, ThugLifeAnxo said:

listo ya lo cambie al ingles solo, te agreguรฉ al discord para pasarte el string.

ย 

Ahora el que es en ingles tiene todo en ingles (una sola habilidad, una sola naturaleza)

ย 

dejรฉ lo de los pueblos porque me interesa para tradeo

ย 

es facil, solo es modificar el archivo dump.xml

Gracias, lo tenia que hacer, aunque no he tenido casi tiempo, lo subire luego ya que un par de personas tambien piden lo mismo

ย 

8 hours ago, ThugLifeAnxo said:

Hola BILLS, antes de todo muchas gracias, gacilita los gymrun y todo en general. Un trabajo grandioso.

Otra pregunta. Yo juego pve y pvp,

ยฟque diferencia hay entre strings de PVE y PVP? o ยฟlos puedo meter los dos a la vez?

Eso esta en las mismas preguntas frecuentes -.-

laa unica diferencia entre los 2 es que ej hay texto que se usa para la gente que juega pvp, ej

Pokemon ha muerto, es muy eficas, ha recibido daรฑo por vidasfera, critico, y todo ese tipo de texto, de ATQ, HAB,ITEMS, y cosas asi, esa es la unica diferencia a simple vista

el resto es todo igual

7 hours ago, BaFabs12 said:

FAQ says you can download on mobile but Iโ€™m not able to get this working on iOS

The truth is I don't know how it works for iPhone, so I can't help you much so far.

Idk how to install the game and the strings sorry about that

3 hours ago, susetki said:

hola bills , tengo un problema ya que mi dispositivo es windows 7 32 bits (x86) y el archivo de strings no me anda , como hago? :C

ย 

@susetki

No tendrias que tener problema diria yo, quizas los instalas en la carpeta incorrecta
Puedes hablarme a discord, ahi te puedo ayudar DC:bills_.

2 hours ago, GoatHanma said:

Can I get this on MacOs?

ย 

ย 

@GoatHanma

well, if you can find the game folder it should work

i honestly don't know anyone who uses macos

but I don't think you'll have any problems.

ย 

ย 

• Bills changed the title to [Custom string][๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท]FASTERGYMS-BERRYS-E4 & REGION SPEED RUN(Last update 31-10-2023)