Berry "Watering Vs. Harvest Amount" Focus Discussion

Ok, i might not thoroughly reading the posts of berry guide. but every here and there, the information that i got is that either "water the berry every 10 hours", or "from 5-1 droplets takes 7 hours" or other that is similar. But, I haven't found any information around the time Berry needed to be decreased in amount of harvest..... so i really need the mechanism to have an quick, simple, and reachable information.

I once overslept when it was the time i shall water my leppa berries. i planted the berries on 11:22 AM  (+watering right away), and i was awake at around 12.15 PM (i doubt the exact hour but it's around 11.50-12.30 cuz i was panicked). It means it has been around 13 hours gap from the time i plant+water the berries. And when i harvest on 7:22 AM, i got it grown excellently and got the normal harvest range of 5-7 leppas.

This shows me that it's still fine to water the berry not exactly around 10 hours after the berry last watered but around 12 hours after the berry last watered. The other concern that i forgot from my experience farming berries is whether yes or not the time gap from berry to ripe > harvesting time is affecting the amount of harvest (for example if it's ripe on 7:22 AM, but i harvest waay after like on 13.00 PM), and if it's affecting the amount of harvest, how much does that affect per some hour is one of my curiosity.

So to wrap things up, these are what I need to be discussed :

1. What is the MAXIMUM time gap allowed between each watering that won't hinder the amount of harvest?
  2. Does harvesting time gap with the ripe time affects the amount of harvest? if yes, what is the MAXIMUM time gap allowed between the ripe time and harvesting time that won't hinder the result?

I would say thank you so much for the answer that can enlighten this topic.

I believe this one is very helpful (check out the watering section):

To answer your first question, berries wilt after a certain amount of hours after their completion. For example leppas are 20-hour berries and wilts after 8 hours. So assuming you have planted the leppas and watered them properly, you can harvest them after 20 hours and a maximum of 28 hours when you first planted them so that you still have perfect yield. After that 28 hours your berry yield would decrease over time. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, DaveTheBabe said:

To answer your first question, berries wilt after a certain amount of hours after their completion. For example leppas are 20-hour berries and wilts after 8 hours. So assuming you have planted the leppas and watered them properly, you can harvest them after 20 hours and a maximum of 28 hours when you first planted them so that you still have perfect yield. After that 28 hours your berry yield would decrease over time. Hope this helps.

aaah,,,, this is the information that i need. i didn't reach this post somehow.. maybe i'm just bad in surfing on the forum. Thank you so much for the answer. 

if by any chance people read this post might go there to find the in-depth knowledge.

Edited by Xalorxiant
2 hours ago, Xalorxiant said:

aaah,,,, this is the information that i need. i didn't reach this post somehow.. maybe i'm just bad in surfing on the forum. Thank you so much for the answer. 

if by any chance people read this post might go there to find the in-depth knowledge.

Usually when I search for things like this, I find it easier to use google because it shows me a broader range of results. Anyways, I'm glad it clarified things up!

On 10/6/2023 at 12:29 PM, DaveTheBabe said:

Thank you for helping me out as well, you made my day 🙂

Edit: Yes my friend, it does help. Thank you again, I appreciate you. ❤️

Edited by RichardMartinez