[Art] [Shop] Kommizionz bai mi

LaAdr4n4

Hello, I'm (read the name, don't be lazy) 

and I'm TRYING to make drawings, no matter how ugly they are, they can be considered that way, right? In short, I do everything except:

Spoiler

1. NSFW content (incluiding "dirty" content,gore,etc...)

2. No furry content >:/

And here is the other information a little more important:

Spoiler

1. Don't try to rush so that the drawing comes out faster, everything goes in its time and yes I will give it to you

2.First I give you the drawing, then you pay me (the drawing will contain a watermark until paid)

3 (And less important). If you don't understand what I say in English, I'm sorry, I don't know enough

(Tomorrow I will add the examples...or maybe later)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/13/2023 at 6:00 AM, LaAdr4n4 said:

Hello, I'm (read the name, don't be lazy) 

and I'm TRYING to make drawings, no matter how ugly they are, they can be considered that way, right? In short, I do everything except:

Reveal hidden contents

1. NSFW content (incluiding "dirty" content,gore,etc...)

2. No furry content >:/

And here is the other information a little more important:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Don't try to rush so that the drawing comes out faster, everything goes in its time and yes I will give it to you

2.First I give you the drawing, then you pay me (the drawing will contain a watermark until paid)

3 (And less important). If you don't understand what I say in English, I'm sorry, I don't know enough

(Tomorrow I will add the examples...or maybe later)

Hi, im interested in buying an art from you (hope im not to late), i will need to know your prices and for the details i will dm you after receiving an answer