Team LightFall is Recruiting! [Competitive][Experienced PVE Players Welcome]

Stray_TeamLightfall.thumb.png.67201164934a580f1d32b60232663490.png

cooltext445431672477314.png.af5e16b067ef5fbe163fc5507c6b012f.png

Untitleddesign(3).thumb.png.e0ca7af3f156aa5a0cc58a967f2c27cd.png

cooltext445431781100103.png.190bfcaf5072bb187cbc2cd9f20964fe.png

LightFall is an aspiring competitive team with hopes to establish a strong core of Experienced players to participate in all sorts of tournaments and events that are not strictly limited to competitive activities.

cooltext445431991731688.png.f0287609b2816bfe09c03179f104eca0.png

Our goal is not to create a massive community, but to establish a solid foundation for a tight knit circle to consistently earn top placements in Team Tournaments.

cooltext445432057676594.png.cd6b568a711a34551e4b195a028fcb2b.png

Despite being a competitive team, we value socialization and relaxing activities with other team members. Therefore, we welcome PVE players who enjoy group hunts (Shiny hunts etc), and casual hangouts in certain areas of the game.

cooltext445432108770598.thumb.png.b0ff08297657161599f97f604bde336f.png

cooltext445432164250738.png.28807e8b38576165d83d8ba32aa41c86.png

We will prioritize players who has prior experience in competitive scenes (may extend outside of PokeMMO). Yes we are willing to put in the effort to help our newer members meet their full potential, but we expect to see a form of dedication towards self improvement in return.

cooltext445432191889219.png.e633b648077e78bdde5cac1f9c84a375.png

cooltext445432233124851.png.744aa29ed71774670e4c1c948184ae78.png

Competitive: We have a core of experienced players from Smogon and other Pokemon MMO games.

Our competitive activities

-PvP Tournaments

-Team Scrimmages

-1v1 Sessions

-Viable Team Archives

-Comprehensive Film

-Review Sessions Post Tournament

-A Training sessions for individuals aspiring to enter the competitive scene

-PvP Bingo

Player vs Environment: Our PvE Core is actively hosting group hunts, and is always willing to help players solve their issues as they progress throughout story.

Pve Activities

1.Shiny hunts & Group hunts

2.Group Gym Reruns

3.Weekly PvE Bingo

4.Hide and seek events Active Marketplace

5.Complete PVE and PVP Guides

cooltext445432464496314.png.d811bedf10464de57a732286296aba46.png

(1-2 region) Completed [Preferably Hoenn]

Discord Activity

Competitive Experience (For PvP Core only)

Application (Must Answer required questions)

In Game Name:

Regions Completed:

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only):

Why would you like to join LightFall?

Tell us about yourself:

Discord ID:

CoolText-ManagementTeam447075930879128.thumb.png.c00e562d0a0b83b127f21dc1fb55f698.png

image(4).thumb.png.b34f0fb41d7540211a5dda3af2f37269.png

CoolText-TeamHangouts447075821516330.thumb.png.f50221eba4fd3ac5af89f5bf28466f4e.png

Spoiler

image(8).png.225fa5b6af0a833ca454c11e9a6f1f28.pngimage(7).thumb.png.634f18a29e8c65c22ae99a7a6d6c9728.pngimage(5).png.f138a35622a88b6c58daa2268ac3b693.png

CoolText-JoinTeamLightFall447076006129826.thumb.png.a7f627c496f9e38156f36f6cab776a72.png

93EXeB4.gif

Edited by ProStall
  • ProStall changed the title to Team LightFall is Recruiting! [Competitive][Casual Players Welcome]

IGN: xDemonsRunX

Regions: All Five

Competitive: Some in X&Y but looing to get into PokeMMO Competitive.

Why: Want to get in to competitive and shiny hunt with a good team of player in game.

Im 31 years old and been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. Took a break after Ruby and Sapphire, retuned to Pokemon during Black2 and White2 to Scarlet and Violet but mostly shiny hunting. Played a little competitive in X&Y but not much. PokeMMO is my main game that I play. Working on Pokedex and shiny hunting currently in PokeMMO. Want to get into competitive breeding and PvP.     Feraligatr is my favorite pokemon and shiny. 358hr played on main character and 142hr and my other two characters in PokeMMO.

Discord ID: SlayaSlice#5859

In Game Name: Saiyko
Regions Completed: all
Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only):  honestly none but i really want to get into stall
Why would you like to join LightFall?  to learn and become a great pvp player and participate in the pve.
Tell us about yourself:  pretty new to pokemmo played through the regions and started breeding up my utility mons and gym reruns. looking to expand to some endgame fun (pvp). also would love to participate with the pve. lets hope for some dungeons/raids xD or maybe even team wars!

In Game Name: Smirmo

Regions Completed: 5

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I've been playing competitive pokemon since ORAS and most of my experience comes from monotype where I have played in multiple team tournaments, some of which lead to the finals with player pools of 100+ people. On the showdown ladder I've gotten top 10 in a few different metas, however, I took a break from that kind of laddering to prevent burnout. Most of my competitive focus over the last two years have been learning and playing gens 2-4. I don't have much experience in the PvP scene on pokemmo, however, I do play a fair amount of doubles and I learn metas fast. 

Why would you like to join LightFall? : I've had tons of fun meeting new people and getting to work with others towards a shared goal, like winning team tournaments. I think it would be a fun and unique experience to bring to pokemmo, where I've put about 1200 hours into, and it would let me explore another part of the game with others. 

Tell us about yourself: I'm 24 years old. When I'm not working, I'm usually playing music or playing mons. I've been the champion for a few pokemon leagues over the years as a ghost and poison type champion, which also happen to be my favorite types. 

Discord ID: smirmo

Application (Must Answer required questions)

In Game Name: Trishland

Regions Completed: Unnova, working on Kanto. Been playing for a few days now. 

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Played P1 and ran the best PvP guild over there, Pokemon Legends which later merged with Pokemon Elite to make Elite Legends. Was #1 overall guild for quite a while, still get #1 to this day. I play Showdown, and have various ratings across several different tiers. Most of my experience comes from the P1 competitive scene, however. I have not PvPed in PokeMMO yet as I'm still gathering a viable team to do so. 

Just looking for a competitive pvp team, so that I can get myself into the scene. After switching games, I really would like to see how healthy PokeMMOs PvP is, as that's what my end game is. 

Tell us about yourself: Very avid Pokemon player, have played every game extensively. Massive background in other Pokemon MMOs. Very likely with have Kanto completed by EOD. Already have some pvp mons myself. 

Discord ID: Giligis#9994

Edited by Giligis

In Game Name: joshuagabriel

Regions Completed: Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Elite trainner rank actually, some seasons I was top 30 player in my tier(dubs), ussually I get top 70-80 in the game

Why would you like to join LightFall?: I'm searching a competitive friendly team, without toxic people and I like pvp events like tours

Tell us about yourself: My name is Joshua, I like the game, I also can speak spanish (I'm peruvian xd)

Discord ID: GMjoshua#8203

Edited by GMjoshua
17 hours ago, GMjoshua said:

In Game Name: joshuagabriel

Regions Completed: Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Elite trainner rank actually, some seasons I was top 30 player in my tier(dubs), ussually I get top 70-80 in the game

Why would you like to join LightFall?: I'm searching a competitive friendly team, without toxic people and I like pvp events like tours

Tell us about yourself: My name is Joshua, I like the game, I also can speak spanish (I'm peruvian xd)

Discord ID: GMjoshua#8203

Thanks for choosing lightfall! Please check discord 🙂

In Game Name: LeonidasMC

Regions Completed: Hoenn, Unova, Sinnoh, Kanta, soon Kanto

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): None

I spent 3 years in a French team, but it's not really active. I'd like to join a team that's active and involved in the game. I'd also like to learn pvp, and your team, which has a pvp department, could be a real plus. I would particularly like to join an English team to practice the language and improve my English.

Tell us about yourself:

I'm an engineering student, from Paris, i'm 21yo. I've been playing pokemon since i was a kid

Discord ID: Guzman#1457

Hoping for a favorable response

In Game Name:

Regions Completed: All of em

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I've only ranked in the random mons laddder, both in pokeMMO (veteran trainer rank) and Showdown

Why would you like to join LightFall?: This was the first post I came across and this team seems pretty cool and not extremely tryhard and sweaty like other competitive teams, which makes it a nice place to potentially learn abt pvp and teambuilding ;)

Tell us about yourself: I'm a psych student who has played pokemon for most of his life. I've also played PokeMMO since I was pretty young but recently I came back and im having a blast :D

Discord ID: rome9

In Game Name: Tuffxshot

Regions Completed: All 5

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Only have done random battles however I am trying to watch tons of videos and learn as much as I can and I am willing to dedicate as much time to learn as I need to. I have the passion for it and always willing to improve myself. I have loads of time on my hands to put the work in as well!

Why would you like to join LightFall? The main interest I have in joining Lightfall is to excel at PVP and do it with an awesome group of people! 

Tell us about yourself: Been playing Pokemon almost my whole life but stopped after Gen 5 until I found Pokemmo. I am a welder IRL but currently not working so I have a lot of times on my hands.

Discord ID: Tuff#5655

Edited by Tuffxshot

Please check your discord dms for the next step of the application process!

On 11/6/2023 at 8:31 AM, Skytenker said:

In Game Name:

Regions Completed: All of em

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I've only ranked in the random mons laddder, both in pokeMMO (veteran trainer rank) and Showdown

Why would you like to join LightFall?: This was the first post I came across and this team seems pretty cool and not extremely tryhard and sweaty like other competitive teams, which makes it a nice place to potentially learn abt pvp and teambuilding 😉

Tell us about yourself: I'm a psych student who has played pokemon for most of his life. I've also played PokeMMO since I was pretty young but recently I came back and im having a blast 😄

Discord ID: rome9

12 hours ago, Tuffxshot said:

In Game Name: Tuffxshot

Regions Completed: All 5

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Only have done random battles however I am trying to watch tons of videos and learn as much as I can and I am willing to dedicate as much time to learn as I need to. I have the passion for it and always willing to improve myself. I have loads of time on my hands to put the work in as well!

Why would you like to join LightFall? The main interest I have in joining Lightfall is to excel at PVP and do it with an awesome group of people! 

Tell us about yourself: Been playing Pokemon almost my whole life but stopped after Gen 5 until I found Pokemmo. I am a welder IRL but currently not working so I have a lot of times on my hands.

Discord ID: Tuff#5655

Please check your discord for the next step of the application process!

In Game Name: nishpoke

Regions Completed: 1(unova) going to complete hoenn region soon

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): none

Why would you like to join LightFall? i am looking for guidance to help me grow further in pokemmo

Tell us about yourself: My name is nish i am 19. I have been playinh pokemon since i was 13 and kinda addicted to it. I just found out about pokemmo a few days ago through tiktok and was pretty excited and yea now i am addicted to this game.

Discord ID: yin8529