The murder was caused by the King of Carp.

About a week ago, I had a Carp King encounter in Liuli City, Fengyuan District, hoping to get a Red Tortoise Dragon. However, it didn't work out. I stayed there for about two or three days without success. However, three days ago, I logged in and found that the account was banned by a third party. I don't understand why because there is no third party software for my mobile device. Maybe my continuous and repeated actions attracted the attention of some people and were reported. After that, my appeal failed. We advise you not to repeat the same action for several hours in a row. There are always some people who are not used to others and always feel that others have used cheating methods. Retreat. Happy Halloween.

1 hour ago, hansense said:

About a week ago, I had a Carp King encounter in Liuli City, Fengyuan District, hoping to get a Red Tortoise Dragon. However, it didn't work out. I stayed there for about two or three days without success. However, three days ago, I logged in and found that the account was banned by a third party. I don't understand why because there is no third party software for my mobile device. Maybe my continuous and repeated actions attracted the attention of some people and were reported. After that, my appeal failed. We advise you not to repeat the same action for several hours in a row. There are always some people who are not used to others and always feel that others have used cheating methods. Retreat. Happy Halloween.

You don't get banned for botting unless you are botting, so do yourself a favor and move on. You won't do yourself any favors by lying about your actions - you don't get banned for "repeated actions" unless you are using automation tools. 

Please don't ruin the game for the rest of us, so please start playing fairly in this and other games. Thanks. 🙂 

2小时前,hansense 说: