Client tampering detector bug

Friends, I have been playing for weeks without using any type of mod or additional application or anything that is running in the background with the game and despite that I have been constantly getting the message that I am using something that manipulates the client or that interferes with the operation of the game.

They already banned me once and I filed a complaint explaining that I am not using anything that the client manipulates or any additional application, they proceeded to unban me and I still checked my cell phone and uninstalled several applications that I THOUGHT it could be detecting as something abnormal while playing the game run, and despite this the message continued to appear after several minutes of playing.

On this second occasion the message will continue to appear constantly, although they did not ban me instantly like on the first occasion, worse later in the night when I started playing longer it continued now if I got banned twice and now they banned me for the second time WITHOUT BEING USING NOTHING THAT AFFECTS THE GAME.

I have noticed that the same thing has happened to others and I think they have preferred to ignore us by simply sending the link where it says that if we manipulate the client they will ban us and I repeat I am not using anything to affect the game, I have been playing for about 2 weeks without problems and it all started as of the last update. There is something wrong with the detector.

I will leave my cell phone model here in case they want to pass the information on to the developers:

ZTE nubia Red Magic 8S Pro

I hope this problem can be solved. I was getting very fond of the game for the second time after years of leaving it for college hahaha

ImagendeWhatsApp2023-10-20alas03_11.54_69a3f403.thumb.jpg.9f42d1391ff96ec7c11ed152c296eebe.jpgImagendeWhatsApp2023-10-19alas20_41.17_be6e0af6.thumb.jpg.2be75d025dbc478de9837d6c9cafbbca.jpg

ImagendeWhatsApp2023-10-19alas20_25.58_45d44cb7.thumb.jpg.b356dad886e004a11a47f05cba3d74e9.jpg

• Enzo locked this topic