Suggestions for Halloween activities

PokemonMonsterZYue

Question

At the beginning of the activity yesterday,Many players in our guild can't play.Even the simple mode is hard for us to play, especially for people like us who are playing Halloween for the first time.Last night, I spent more than 30 sweets to get through the simple and difficult modes. Today, when I woke up, the updated announcement said that the activity was too difficult.I'd like to ask you what's outstanding about this method of modifying numerical values. At present, the evaluation of this activity is very difficult except for those players who can play with less than a hundred people.Many people have prepared a lot of money to conquer this activity.But 3m is spent.Only once, this kind of money-making activity is used to make money. You keep correcting the difficulty, which is the same as whether players make money or not.Modify the heavenly king mechanism before adding you,Make the team that plays the league more expensive, and the medicine money is more expensive.What should new players do with this expensive team?This is originally a numerical game, and you have to constantly improve the difficulty of the game, so that players who were originally interested in playing can quit.Moreover, the management is not thoughtful, and there are often behaviors of stealing things from the player number in management.You shouldn't have this little problem before playing games for ten years.my ID :ZhaoYueQaQ.

If you think what I said is ok, just give the players who can't play a little a chance to catch their breath and stop squeezing.If you think there is something wrong with what I said, please seal this ID.

4 answers to this question

今年的南瓜王确实变得更难打败了,但并不是所有的人都在痛诉这件事

对于每一位单独的玩家而言,这些难度增加确实带来了不愉快的事情

但客观而言,如果所有人都可以完全使用去年的策略轻松的击败南瓜王,那么这个万圣节活动只是相当于在白白给人送钱罢了

实话说,今年的我也有些小失落,因为我没有做好充足的准备

我只准备了,我在去年使用的一套策略,它很棒 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1RV4y1g7wp/

只可惜,这个策略似乎行不通了,我只好改变方法

但我不觉得这是件坏事

如果你对今年的万圣节有更好的建议,欢迎您前来提出

但我个人并不希望,您只是来痛诉,而没有给出什么实质性的想法

1 hour ago, PokemonMonsterZYue said:

Moreover, the management is not thoughtful, and there are often behaviors of stealing things from the player number in management.You shouldn't have this little problem before playing games for ten years.my ID :ZhaoYueQaQ.

另外,像这样的情况,实在太扯了

相信这种话术的人可能很愚钝吧  (x_x)

EN

Spoiler

This year's pumpkin king has indeed become more difficult to defeat, but not everyone is complaining about it

For each individual player, these increases in difficulty do bring unpleasant things

But objectively speaking, if everyone can easily defeat the Pumpkin King using last year's strategy, then this Halloween event is just like giving people money for nothing

To be honest, I have also been a bit disappointed this year because I haven't prepared enough

I only prepared a set of strategies that I used last year, which was great  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1RV4y1g7wp/

Unfortunately, this strategy seems to be no longer feasible, so I have to change my approach

But I don't think this is a bad thing

If you have any better suggestions for this year's Halloween, welcome to come and put them forward
But personally, I don't want you to come and complain without giving any substantive ideas

1 hour ago, PokemonMonsterZYue said:

Moreover, the management is not thoughtful, and there are often behaviors of stealing things from the player number in management.You shouldn't have this little problem before playing games for ten years.my ID :ZhaoYueQaQ.

Besides, a situation like this is really ridiculous

People who believe in scripts like this may be very dull, right  (x_x)

5小时前,kuuai 说:

只可惜,这个策略似乎行不通了,我只好改变方法

但我不觉得这是件坏事

如果你对今年的万圣节有更好的建议,欢迎您前来提出

另外,像这样的情况,实在太扯了

相信这种话术的人可能很愚钝吧  (x_x)

EN

恢复隐藏内容

This year's pumpkin king has indeed become more difficult to defeat, but not everyone is complaining about it

For each individual player, these increases in difficulty do bring unpleasant things

But objectively speaking, if everyone can easily defeat the Pumpkin King using last year's strategy, then this Halloween event is just like giving people money for nothing

To be honest, I have also been a bit disappointed this year because I haven't prepared enough

I only prepared a set of strategies that I used last year, which was great  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1RV4y1g7wp/

Unfortunately, this strategy seems to be no longer feasible, so I have to change my approach

If you have any better suggestions for this year's Halloween, welcome to come and put them forward
But personally, I don't want you to come and complain without giving any substantive ideas

5小时前,kuuai 说:

只可惜,这个策略似乎行不通了,我只好改变方法

但我不觉得这是件坏事

如果你对今年的万圣节有更好的建议,欢迎您前来提出

另外,像这样的情况,实在太扯了

相信这种话术的人可能很愚钝吧  (x_x)

EN

恢复隐藏内容

However, Halloween activities are not only for those who have played Halloween and have practical experience in playing pumpkin king.You should consider the feelings of people who play pumpkin king for the first time or new players without teams.Many of our opinions on playing pumpkin king for the first time are that it can weaken the difficulty of simple pumpkin king and reduce the reward of simple mode.Reduce the difficulty by at least half, and reduce 5 gift bags to 3-4.This will ensure that at least new players can collect jack-o'-lanterns, earn special candy and play tricks on children Make sure they can participate in the attack and fight pumpkin king.This is our suggestion, don't just think about those players who have money or can play pumpkin king.If you change it as suggested, except for special candy and medicine money, you will only earn about 3-4w at most.