Price cap on certain items?

Did I miss some update in which some items are artificially price capped? Because I just tried listing Energy Roots for 5k and this is the max price it allows me to list them for

image.png.586e20da687145bf956a8c691ff3e72e.png

It's not a huge deal, but it's a bit lame that we can't list stuff for whatever price we want to, this is artificial market manipulation after all.

Feel free to call me names if it's indeed in an update I haven't read about, I'm only human after all ♥

20 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Did I miss some update in which some items are artificially price capped? Because I just tried listing Energy Roots for 5k and this is the max price it allows me to list them for

image.png.586e20da687145bf956a8c691ff3e72e.png

It's not a huge deal, but it's a bit lame that we can't list stuff for whatever price we want to, this is artificial market manipulation after all.

Feel free to call me names if it's indeed in an update I haven't read about, I'm only human after all ♥

I think this update was released after that global "scamming" issue we had in gtl when when people sold 100 rp for the price of 1,000 rp. In my opinion, the price capping should have only applied to rp prices, and not to all items in general. This should be a free market, after all. 

2 hours ago, Transendence said:

I think this update was released after that global "scamming" issue we had in gtl when when people sold 100 rp for the price of 1,000 rp. In my opinion, the price capping should have only applied to rp prices, and not to all items in general. This should be a free market, after all. 

And i didnt like it.

It's hand holding in a way i havent seen in any mmo before. 

Frankly, i dont get it. If someone is paying overpriced stuff, its his own misery. Not mine, not that of the devs. But well...

Many little things killing it recently.

Soon we can get rid of the GTL all together and buy fixed prices from NPC. (...)

Edited by Johnwaynee

Pokemmo is starting to fall, it's very sad but it's true, the game is no longer difficult and is becoming mere luck, plus there are more and more errors. 

That of the root energy is not the only case, the magnifying glasses also have a limit price of just under 13,500. It seems strange to me that they do this with simple objects and in the event they do not put a price limit on the bags and candy to prevent people from paying thousands in the first few hours unnecessarily.