Pumpking Battle

Defeating the Pumpkin King this year is more of an achievement than farming, the RNG is insane, no strategy guarantees success, it all depends on your luck, the nerf from previous tactics turns one of the best events in previous years into a total pain of head for the players. During battles the use of potions, X items and berries turns each attempt into a waste of money. This battle against the boss has become a nuisance for multiple players, leading them to try different strategies, spending money on move sets and pokemons to finally realize that it does not depend on the team but on your luck in the game.
In my personal experience I would recommend that if you are a new player or one who does not have a lot of money, defeat the boss in easy mode, since it is not worth doing it in hard mode if you do not have the necessary resources to try multiple times.

There s à strat 100% successful on Easy mode (7/8 minutes per run) 

Hard mode is rng based, dépends on pump spawns, stats changes...u spend like 20k items per run (àround 15minutes per run, 70% win rate) 

Now it s up to players to choose How to grind

And remember, having many bags is bad for the market, don't grind much guys, just enjoy being clowns and let s all make the market à better place ^^

I don't know if the officials didn't notice or couldn't fix the bug in the boss battle. In fact, on the first day, I found three bugs:

1. The item display is abnormal, and the items carried by the pokemon disappear after entering the battle.

2. There is a chance that the berries won't be replenished when entering the second stage of the battle.

3. The berries in the beginning of the third stage cannot be triggered.

This makes the battle even more challenging.