[GUI] (PC) Zionox's Themes Megathread

What's the point of this thread?

Hey again, everyone! As some of you may know, I'm the creator of a series of themes that mimic the style of their respective games (HGSS, FRLG, BW, etc.) As it's a bit tedious to manage each of these individually, I decided to make this post home to all those and any future themes I make! Whenever a new article is posted, I'll add a link to the post on this thread instead of all the other existing pieces. Please let me know either here or in each theme's respective thread of any issues!

Commissions!

As of now, I'm open for theme commissions! If you have an idea for a theme, message me here or on Discord (zionox_) to discuss pricing. In general, price estimates are given based on estimated work hours, complexity, and generally how much I enjoy the theme. Also, by default I'll post any theme made through a commission publicly, but if you would like to keep it private, that would be a slight upcharge. 

Commissions are... OPEN

Total in progress... 1

All my themes work best with my icons.

The default icons stored in the "main.png" file are a bit stylized and, therefore, don't work well with many themes. To fix this, I made a custom pack that is more minimalistic to accommodate a wider variety of themes. Do note that this will apply to every theme, including the default and ones not made by me. Again, it is not required for any theme, but it is highly recommended. Click Me!

Links to the themes!

Game Inspired Series:

Completed Public Commissions:

• -

Updates.

As of November 13th, 2023, all themes should be in working order! (fixed the advanced search)

Also, all themes are now stored in a separate Google Drive from my personal one and, therefore, have new links.

(removed the accidental D&D character sheet oops)

Edited by Zionox
7 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Im not saying its not, but man... I dunno what currency u mean but 80 dollars for a theme... seems excessive imo

True it is alot, but I typically spend 15-20 hours per theme and if it was even a minimum wage job, 15 hours would be 105+

Edited by Zionox
On 11/13/2023 at 9:59 PM, Zionox said:

True it is alot, but I typically spend 15-20 hours per theme and if it was even a minimum wage job, 15 hours would be 105+

Just suggestion here, do some kind of tier, so they can pay less for less work, most of users will fly just to see the *price*, goodluck bro

Edited by budadeth