项目链接 :https://github.com/ZeroxyDev/montally

Edited by zeroxy
更新
  • zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算
  • zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算 | v1.3.0
  • zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算 | v1.4.1
On 11/25/2023 at 11:09 AM, bba20long said:

这有中文么? steam deck OS系统能用吗

目前,MonTally只能在Windows操作系统上使用,界面语言为英文。不过,我正在考虑在未来的更新中添加更多的语言支持,包括中文。此外,我也在考虑将MonTally扩展到更多的操作系统上,以提高其可移植性。请密切关注后续更新,以获取有关新功能和兼容性的更多信息。感谢你的关注!

I like this counter very much. It is very handsome. This update is also very awesome. I used 1.0 to 1.4. There are several problems.

1.Every time I open the counter, the count will increase by 1

2.Sometimes it will record it in the counter when I look at other people's pokemon and pokemon in my bag or box. The counter occasionally records our precious pokemon in battle.

3.You can't modify the count of the counter. I don't know if it's designed like this on purpose. This design is cool, but you can't adjust it when you count incorrectly (of course, you can ignore it). You can only reset the count.

4.the Natu's probability of being wrongly recorded is very high, and I don't know what triggered the recognition mechanism.BS9VD0RMI2FV172V4TF.thumb.png.9a7fa835d082bbc14d5a1527c6595ad0.png

Edited by ddnodollar
3 hours ago, ddnodollar said:

I like this counter very much. It is very handsome. This update is also very awesome. I used 1.0 to 1.4. There are several problems.

1.Every time I open the counter, the count will increase by 1

2.Sometimes it will record it in the counter when I look at other people's pokemon and pokemon in my bag or box. The counter occasionally records our precious pokemon in battle.

3.You can't modify the count of the counter. I don't know if it's designed like this on purpose. This design is cool, but you can't adjust it when you count incorrectly (of course, you can ignore it). You can only reset the count.

4.the Natu's probability of being wrongly recorded is very high, and I don't know what triggered the recognition mechanism.BS9VD0RMI2FV172V4TF.thumb.png.9a7fa835d082bbc14d5a1527c6595ad0.png

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear you liked the design and the latest update. I encourage you to explore various settings, such as Turbo Mode or Extreme Mode, you can also turn off the counter at times when you are not using it as an alternative. However, I understand that you have encountered some problems and I appreciate you bringing them to my attention.

The issue of the count increasing every time you open the counter is not intended behavior. I will investigate and work to resolve this issue.

There seems to be an issue with record counting when viewing other people's Pokémon, as well as Pokémon in your bag or box. This could be because MonTally supports several Pokémon games (pokemmo, pokemon revolution online, some original Pokémon...), resulting in a slightly different detection mechanism for compatibility. I recommend avoiding placing Pokémon names in the top half of the screen to avoid these false counts. I am updating and improving the detection mechanism constantly.

Regarding the inability to directly modify the counter, I designed it this way for a minimalist interface, but I understand your suggestion. I will explore options to allow count adjustments.

I appreciate that you pointed out the high probability that Natu is misregistered. I will review the recognition mechanism to minimize such errors in future updates.

I appreciate your feedback and will continue to refine the algorithm to reduce false detections. Thanks for your suggestions. Don't hesitate to tell me if you have any more recommendations or if you have any problems in the future. Your feedback is crucial to improving the counter with each update!

Edited by zeroxy
  • zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算 | v1.4.2

1.4.2 Test situation:

1.After the border color is set, the reopening counter will be invalid and must be reopened.

2.It can't correctly count the simultaneous occurrence of three different pokemon (sweet trees).

3.I I'm not sure what the function of "Shiny badge text color" is. I thought it was another record of shiny pokemon, but it was not the case after my friend and I tested it.

[~8DZ13BEJ@Z8FU52N()({Y.png

6)FM[1~93X%4V1FA@MW[6@W.png

48分钟前,ddnodollar 说:

1.4.2 Test situation:

1.After the border color is set, the reopening counter will be invalid and must be reopened.

2.It can't correctly count the simultaneous occurrence of three different pokemon (sweet trees).

3.I I'm not sure what the function of "Shiny badge text color" is. I thought it was another record of shiny pokemon, but it was not the case after my friend and I tested it.

[~8DZ13BEJ@Z8FU52N()({Y.png

6)FM[1~93X%4V1FA@MW[6@W.png

and the counter's actual size covers many places. For example, I like to put the counter in the upper right corner, but it will cover the top of my backpack. Every time I click on my backpack pm, I have to move the counter, which is a bit troublesome.

C9(F2KTO5U}F{VYSH%5UKF2.png

6 hours ago, ddnodollar said:

and the counter's actual size covers many places. For example, I like to put the counter in the upper right corner, but it will cover the top of my backpack. Every time I click on my backpack pm, I have to move the counter, which is a bit troublesome.

C9(F2KTO5U}F{VYSH%5UKF2.png

In the upcoming update today, I will address the mentioned issues:

Maintaining Border State: I will fix the issue preventing the border color from being set. After the update, you should be able to reopen the counter without any problems while preserving the border state.

Improvement in Different Pokémon Detection: I will enhance the detection capability to support more different Pokémon in battle, including scenarios with three distinct Pokémon simultaneously, as seen in cases like Sweet Trees.

Clarification on "Shiny Badge Text Color": I understand the confusion. The "Shiny Badge Text Color" refers to the color of the text inside the shiny percentage badge in the UI. I'll ensure to provide a clearer explanation: 

1.png  2.png

Additionally, I will implement an option to make the interface smaller, catering to devices with lower resolutions for a more comfortable gaming experience.

2 hours ago, hyt2151 said:

这个下载好怎么打开

入门

先决条件

• Windows 10 或更高版本。

安装

1. 从 [这里](LINK) 下载 MonTally。
    2. 转到设置并根据您的偏好配置 MonTally。
    3. 打开您的 PokéMMO 游戏。
    4. 确保您使用的是 Windows 10 或更高版本。

当运行MonTally应用程序的安装程序时,您可能会遇到一条消息,指示该应用程序未经签名。这对于未经签名的软件是一种常见情况。请按照以下步骤进行安全操作:

1. 在看到"application not signed"(应用程序未签名)消息时,单击"More Info"(更多信息)。
  2. 寻找允许您继续或运行应用程序的选项,尽管缺少数字签名。
  3. 单击"Run Anyway"(仍然运行)以安全地启动应用程序。

这条消息是一种标准的安全提示,通过按照这些步骤操作,您可以自信地启动MonTally应用程序。

wdf1.png   wdf2.png

• zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算 | v1.4.3
6小时前,zeroxy 说:

In the upcoming update today, I will address the mentioned issues:

Maintaining Border State: I will fix the issue preventing the border color from being set. After the update, you should be able to reopen the counter without any problems while preserving the border state.

Improvement in Different Pokémon Detection: I will enhance the detection capability to support more different Pokémon in battle, including scenarios with three distinct Pokémon simultaneously, as seen in cases like Sweet Trees.

Clarification on "Shiny Badge Text Color": I understand the confusion. The "Shiny Badge Text Color" refers to the color of the text inside the shiny percentage badge in the UI. I'll ensure to provide a clearer explanation: 

1.png  2.png

Additionally, I will implement an option to make the interface smaller, catering to devices with lower resolutions for a more comfortable gaming experience.

thanks,I got it.

but I still expect what I thought before,If possible, Let the counter give feedback to the shiny pokemon. which I think will be very cool(Of course, it's just an idea.)

what's more,there is still a little problem with the detection mechanism. When there are two identical pm and one different pm, there will be a recording error. I don't know if it is a special case.

0L2]L1]$3IX_[$`C8T5L69A.png

4TT3)L39PJCZ(PQZ8TBYD}T.png

`A1YMPG]D87K9PVF8Z(6U)U.png

Edited by ddnodollar
2 hours ago, ddnodollar said:

thanks,I got it.

but I still expect what I thought before,If possible, Let the counter give feedback to the shiny pokemon. which I think will be very cool(Of course, it's just an idea.)

what's more,there is still a little problem with the detection mechanism. When there are two identical pm and one different pm, there will be a recording error. I don't know if it is a special case.

0L2]L1]$3IX_[$`C8T5L69A.png

4TT3)L39PJCZ(PQZ8TBYD}T.png

`A1YMPG]D87K9PVF8Z(6U)U.png

I appreciate your suggestions. I plan to incorporate feedback for when a shiny Pokémon is encountered in future updates.

Regarding the detection issue with identical Pokémons and different in the battle, I have carefully reviewed the mechanism to address this specific case. I am working on implementing the ability to count all types of Pokémon, whether they are the same or different in battle. Thank you for your patience, and I will ensure these updates are included in the next version.

• zeroxy changed the title to [工具] MonTally - Pokémon 遭遇计数器与闪光几率估算 | v1.4.4
4 hours ago, azuu555 said:

没有中文吗 好像无法识别中文宝可梦不知道是我的设置问题还是app问题

抱歉,MonTally 目前不允许您识别中国神奇宝贝。 我正在努力改进该应用程序,在未来的更新中我将考虑实现对包括中文在内的多种语言的识别支持。

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...