Icon Markers in Pokemmo - PC Management

TTVVampretta

Question

Hey guys I've been playing pokemmo for about 2 months now, I did play temtem for over 3 years and I loved the PC marking system in the game.

I would love to see something like this in pokemmo. Like single IV pokemon you can right click and give it a green HP heart icon for 31 HP, maybe red for attack ect.

Hope the devs and people can pitch in

TTVVampretta o/

Edited by TTVVampretta
Spelling

2 answers to this question

I think icon markers would be a great way to manage your pc boxes! The only problem i can think of is that it, along with shinyness, HA and particles would clutter up a bit the space of the pokemon, so i don't really know how noticeable would a marker be along all of that

image.png.e96d675e2557ceb0f9e1e58cbcfc67a5.png

A solution would be to have those icons as default marker options(which would be usable only if those criteria are met), and if a pokemon has more than one of those 3 attributes, have markers that represent any combo of the 3 (4 pointed yellow star for shiny+particle, yellow diamond for shiny HA, diamond and star on one icon for particle+HA, and yellow diamond+star for all 3?) 

image.png.331ab5658b584703dd08c62eeaf20e61.png

maybe something like this would probably let you see the pokemon you want to use way faster, since you have to look at 1 icon instead of 4

or, just have markers be separate from the combined icons to make the boxes easier to read

image.png.c8831fec15cee01eefcda1e4824a6d47.png

Either way, I'd love to see this suggestion implemented!

Maybe in the outer edge in the top right corner of the box? 😄 , I would use it for single IV pokemon for breeding, marking 2 x 31 ect 😄 but it would be amazing to see something that can mark breeding stock easier rather having one box for single IV pokemon.

Even if its just talked about ill be happy 😄

thanks for replying ^^

Edited by TTVVampretta