Kangaskhan in Rock Tunnel

Boa noite

Queria apenas informar que encontrei o Kangaskhan Nivel 24 no Rock Tunnel. Encontrava-se visivel e fui falar com ele. Não foi no normal sistema aleatório de batalha.

Sei que não é normal pois nas páginas de suporte do Pokemmo não diz que ele existe neste local.

Informo porque podem querer atualizar a página referente ao local e ao pokemon em questão.

Obrigado

Goodnight
I just wanted to let you know that I found Kangaskhan Level 24 in Rock Tunnel. He was visible and I went to talk to him. It wasn't any normal random battle system.
I know it's not normal because the Pokemmo support pages don't say that it exists in this location.
Let us know why you might want to update the page regarding the location and pokemon in question.

Thank you

Hello,

You encountered a swarm. Swarms are 4 overworld pokemon sprites you interact with on a route/location as guaranteed encounters, they can be rare pokemon or some that don't spawn at that location or region.

I hope this clears up the confusion!

Olá,

Você encontrou um enxame. Swarms são 4 sprites de Pokémon do mundo superior com os quais você interage em uma rota/local como encontros garantidos, eles podem ser Pokémon raros ou alguns que não aparecem naquele local ou região.

Espero que isso esclareça a confusão!

6 hours ago, JorgeSousa said:

Muito obrigado EnzoAbbacchio pela resposta.

Thank you very much EnzoAbbacchio for the answer.

Next time you See something like this, open your map/ use fly and u See, where or if it is a swarm in this location