[MOD] Ser's Full Sprite Swaps

18 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

I get so embarrassed at these kind of things lol. I appreciate it! It's been fun putting everything together ❤️

well i hope you add more stuff cause i got that other mod but i dont like that its also a gen 5 follower mod with it that has all those megas, cause i have the super shiny follower mod and i love it, i really like how yours are individual mods. was hoping youd have beedrill and a couple others but i really love everyhting youve got so far, ive been playing for 2 years and being able to make some of the more boring mons more exciting looking is really awesome. and that galarian articuno matches my outfit really well 😄image.png.040ca0ab3c84ed532ed4579d8e10d602.png

Added Mega Venusaur and tried out animating the Mega Beedrill from the Gen8 pack, I think it came out pretty nice. I was also working on an Original Cap Pikachu I just finished up so I added that as well. Still farming Entei and Zapdos atm but once I am done with em I'll have more free time to finish up a few things.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, xMago said:

Remember to add steelix aggron etc pls 😄

Think those are already done, Mega Aggron is no problem but I don't think Mega Steelix has Overworld sprites done in the smaller style so I cant really add him since he wouldn't be complete. I'll take another look around for his overworld sprites and see.

Atm these are the only overworld sprites for Mega Steelix I have found and they are too big for Pokemmo's format. If someone knows of a way to implement them I'd love to add a full Mega Steelix replacement.

MSteelix.png.a26ee683d291015b5f232941ea1f011c.png

Edited by Sirbagsalot
11 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

Added Mega Venusaur and tried out animating the Mega Beedrill from the Gen8 pack, I think it came out pretty nice. I was also working on an Original Cap Pikachu I just finished up so I added that as well. Still farming Entei and Zapdos atm but once I am done with em I'll have more free time to finish up a few things.

youre a legend

19 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

i found a pretty good mega beedrill animation from a different pack, would you be able to make a shiny version for it?015-front-n.gif.dafccb46575792ff1a88d4fee630ff29.gif

it sadly only has the front side of the normal version though 😕

if not dont worry about it yours did come out nicely

Edited by PumpActionWang
2 hours ago, PumpActionWang said:

i found a pretty good mega beedrill animation from a different pack, would you be able to make a shiny version for it?015-front-n.gif.dafccb46575792ff1a88d4fee630ff29.gif

it sadly only has the front side of the normal version though 😕

if not dont worry about it yours did come out nicely

I saw this one around but the one from the Gen8 pack had much better shading/detail so I went with that one. Here is this one recolored though.

015-front-s.gif.gif.0d2d322e853d8f8e3e32a0be4c9d49f1.gif

10 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

I saw this one around but the one from the Gen8 pack had much better shading/detail so I went with that one. Here is this one recolored though.

015-front-s.gif.gif.0d2d322e853d8f8e3e32a0be4c9d49f1.gif

i was trying to do that myself and couldnt figure it out. much appreciated! youre amazing

Mega Aggron

Mega Sharpedo

Mega Abomasnow 

Mega Slowbro or galar version

Weezing Galar

Rapidash Galar

Linoone Galar

Darmanitan Galar

Braviary Hisui

Zoroark Hisui

Raichu Alola

Ninetales Alola

Exeggutor Alola

i see mega steelix u see very big, but i find that pokemon too for add 

Pd. i find a problem with the mod, why all mons in battle i see very small?

50ac6e2a2832e545f2d60d6aa0a63d7c.png

Edited by xMago
  • 2 weeks later...

These mods are just pictures in folders. If you guys are experiencing problems check your load order first, if there are scaling issues check the in game scaling settings. Aside from that there isn't much I can do on my end. No fancy settings or anything, it is just an animated gif in a folder.

I can add some of my own scaling settings but it isn't needed since these are the same size as the vanilla sprites. Maybe in the future ill add .txt files for positioning some of the bigger legendary pokemon.

Edited by Sirbagsalot
56 minutes ago, ZeldaaLuv said:

Hey, have u thought about adding moltress and zapdos galarian form? Would be cool to have them 

Moltres has animated Galarian front/back sprites already made and I am also working on my own versions so that one I will be adding soon in one form or another. Zapdos has no animated Galarian sprites available (aside from an incomplete back animation) but if someone else does finish him later down the line I will be sure to add him as well.

yooooo when are you going to add the moltres?!?! im trying to encounter mine at the moment and would love to have that moltres sprite!! 😄
even if you only have the galarian moltres at the moment id love to use that now and then once you get your version done id love to see that as well! thanks a bunch man love what youre doing keep it up!

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 1/26/2024 at 4:26 AM, Sirbagsalot said:

Moltres has animated Galarian front/back sprites already made and I am also working on my own versions so that one I will be adding soon in one form or another. Zapdos has no animated Galarian sprites available (aside from an incomplete back animation) but if someone else does finish him later down the line I will be sure to add him as well.

there is one from devianart if u search zapdos animated but only front

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/12/2023 at 21:00, Sirbagsalot said:

Se você tiver os mods ativados, o líder do ginásio e o Pokémon treinador também serão substituídos. Os sprites são compartilhados entre o que o jogador usa e o que os treinadores inimigos usam.

Você pode me mandar só o do Typhlosion

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2024 at 12:59 AM, xMago said:

Mega Aggron

Mega Sharpedo

Mega Abomasnow 

Mega Slowbro or galar version

Weezing Galar

Rapidash Galar

Linoone Galar

Darmanitan Galar

Braviary Hisui

Zoroark Hisui

Raichu Alola

Ninetales Alola

Exeggutor Alola

i see mega steelix u see very big, but i find that pokemon too for add 

Pd. i find a problem with the mod, why all mons in battle i see very small?

50ac6e2a2832e545f2d60d6aa0a63d7c.png

Did you manage to fix this? I have just installed the mods and have the same issue 

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2024 at 10:50 AM, CountJackula said:

Did you manage to fix this? I have just installed the mods and have the same issue 

You can change how big and small sprites appear in-game. These are the settings I used (the default) It is under Video.

1settings.png

Edited by Sirbagsalot
11 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

You can change how big and small sprites appear in-game. These are the settings I used (the default) It is under Video.

1settings.png

Yeah I played around with that but I found out the issue. It was because I had the had battle sprites mod active too. With that deactivated they appeared normal size. I love these mods bro. Good job