SOS battle mechanic from Sun and Moon introduced?

2 hours ago, EnzoAbbacchio said:

Hello,

Yes SOS mechanic is in PokeMMO, if you faint one of the pokemon you encountered in a group while using lures as well as with the sinnoh honey tree encounters, there is a chance they call for help and you encounter an additional pokemon.

Does it also work with hordes?

3 hours ago, EnzoAbbacchio said:

Hello,

Yes SOS mechanic is in PokeMMO, if you faint one of the pokemon you encountered in a group while using lures as well as with the sinnoh honey tree encounters, there is a chance they call for help and you encounter an additional pokemon.

Does the additional pokemon have a chance to be a shiny? Or if yes do they propmt? I do fishing with lure a while and i always run when i encounter it

1 hour ago, RieTaka said:

Does the additional pokemon have a chance to be a shiny? Or if yes do they propmt? I do fishing with lure a while and i always run when i encounter it

yes they can be shiny, as far as i know the shiny chance is rolled when they are summoned so you don't have to worry about missing a shiny that could be hidden in the back

This just seemed weird to me because I use lures all the time for hunting/catching specific pokemon and I've never seen this besides when I was fishing last night. This definitely has never happened to me while using lures in grass, caves, or even surfing on water. I hardly ever fish or use honey trees though. Is it possible that it's only applying this feature to those two types of encounters?

Edited by Daltoff