Egg Breeding Strings (HELP)

I have written my own strings for egg hunting and so far it works perfectly until I get to the dialogue windows after choosing the Pokeball.  I cannot for the life of me find the string ID for the windows that state:

"MissSamus received the Egg from the Day-Care Man."

"You take good care of it."

Those are the last two dialogue windows and  I cannot find the string IDs for them.

I would appreciate any help, Thanks.

2 hours ago, MissSamus said:

I have written my own strings for egg hunting and so far it works perfectly until I get to the dialogue windows after choosing the Pokeball.  I cannot for the life of me find the string ID for the windows that state:

"MissSamus received the Egg from the Day-Care Man."

"You take good care of it."

Those are the last two dialogue windows and  I cannot find the string IDs for them.

I would appreciate any help, Thanks.

you need to go to settings -> utilities -> dump storyline strings and after that find the files there: \PokeMMO\dump\strings
for kanto/hoenn you can just find the respective lines and add them to your strings en or whatever file and for the other regions you need to put the edited dump files in your strings folder. (or make new files with the same structure etc that only include your changes)

1 hour ago, Pcoookie said:

you need to go to settings -> utilities -> dump storyline strings and after that find the files there: \PokeMMO\dump\strings
for kanto/hoenn you can just find the respective lines and add them to your strings en or whatever file and for the other regions you need to put the edited dump files in your strings folder. (or make new files with the same structure etc that only include your changes)

Oh, thats great!  Thanks so much!

8 hours ago, MissSamus said:

He escrito mis propias cadenas para la búsqueda de huevos y hasta ahora funciona perfectamente hasta que llego a las ventanas de diálogo después de elegir la Pokebola. Por mi vida no puedo encontrar la ID de cadena para las ventanas que dicen:

"La señorita Samus recibió el huevo del hombre de la guardería".

"Cuídalo bien".

Esas son las dos últimas ventanas de diálogo y no puedo encontrar los ID de cadena para ellas.

Agradecería cualquier ayuda, gracias.

I edited them, in all regions if you need the codes I can show them to you, or you can see byyourself at the post 

have as a comment

"<!-- Crianza dialogo -->" or "<!-- Crianza -->" or something similar
Strings_dump = Kanto & hoenn

Ns_strings_storyline = Unova

Ns_strings_platinum = Sinnoh

Ns_strings_heartgold = Johto
Screenshot_16.png.43d2e198d6fc023758f65f146ab62e8a.pngat the same per each file, gl body