Doesn't the same thing happen to you?

I am making this thread with the intention of knowing if the same thing doesn't happen to you.

And, this has been bothering me a little for a few weeks now, when I activate or deactivate the "swap quick access bar and equipment" option from the main screen, It always crashes, I report it but nothing they tell me works, I even bought a completely new cell phone, with 3+2 ram 64gb rom and it doesn't even stop happening to me.

I also tried with my sister's cell phone, with 2 other cell phones that I have, and the same thing always happens to me, doesn't it happen to you?

Before finishing, I hope the mods don't close this post saying report, Because, from what I see, they don't know why this happens.

Screenshot_20231120-205329_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

I mean, if the technical support staff dedicated to investigate those issues in the ticket you submitted can’t help you, what makes you think random forums shitposters will be able to help?

I'm not looking for help, I'm just looking to know if there are other players to whom the same thing happens, anyway, I personally am not affected by this bug, but in the long run, it may cause some incompatibility with some function that was implemented.

6 minutes ago, AARONMEXICO said:

I'm not looking for help, I'm just looking to know if there are other players to whom the same thing happens, anyway, I personally am not affected by this bug, but in the long run, it may cause some incompatibility with some function that was implemented.

You certainly heavily implied that you were effected by this "bug".

Edited by Syntexqt
Just now, Syntexqt said:

Ciertamente insinuó en gran medida que este "error" lo afectó.

Yes, it affects me because there are times when I use my other cell phones for work or they don't have a charge and I have to access it from the J4+ to water/plant/harvest my berries, Well, I am a constant farmer of berries in general.