Strings Legal?

I would like to ask a question if the strings in pokemmon with text cutters are legal since I have seen several people who use them to farm very quickly and I have even seen them Some youtubers who have uploaded videos on how to download it, are there any types of bans for using these strings?

I will leave an example in an image 

Quisiera hacer una pregunta si los strings en pokemmon con cortadores de texto son legales ya que he visto varias personas que los usan para farmear muy rápido e incluso los he visto algunos youtubers que han subido videos de como descargarlo, hay ¿Algún tipo de prohibiciones para el uso de estas cadenas?

Dejaré un ejemplo en una imagen 

Screenshot_20231224-125515.png

Hello,

We discourage the use of custom strings to modify the text render speed in the game as it can cause players to make mistakes such as accidentally selecting the wrong pokemon when breeding. If such mistakes occur, we are not able to help players reverse them.

Having said that, it is not against the rules to customise the strings used by the game client for this purpose and you are free to do so if you wish.

I hope this clarifies, please let me know if you have further questions.

54 minutes ago, EnzoAbbacchio said:

Hola,

No recomendamos el uso de cadenas personalizadas para modificar la velocidad de representación del texto en el juego, ya que puede hacer que los jugadores cometan errores, como seleccionar accidentalmente el Pokémon equivocado al reproducirse. Si se producen tales errores, no podemos ayudar a los jugadores a revertirlos.

Dicho esto, no va en contra de las reglas personalizar las cadenas utilizadas por el cliente del juego para este propósito y eres libre de hacerlo si lo deseas.

Espero que esto se aclare, por favor avíseme si tiene más preguntas.

Hello, Clarifying the issue, I would like to know if this notice appeared after I put the scripts to be able to shorten the time of planting the berries or watering them and I decided to eliminate the scripts For the following notice that has appeared on multiple occasions 

Screenshot_20231224-132415.png

8 minutes ago, StevenMartinez said:

Hello, Clarifying the issue, I would like to know if this notice appeared after I put the scripts to be able to shorten the time of planting the berries or watering them and I decided to eliminate the scripts For the following notice that has appeared on multiple occasions 

Screenshot_20231224-132415.png

It's most likely just you having connection issues, if you continue to have such issues you can create a support ticket on our support platform:
https://support.pokemmo.com/

• Enzo locked this topic