Maintenance?

Pokemmo says to check forums for info, however there is no info, maybe im blind tho- no need for negative replies as im just just trying to be more involved and find out whats goin on

too many people too quick to insult noobs here i see, ope- only reason for the hasty post is because everyone in chat seemed to know exactly what was going on and why

Edited by Blayze911
14 minutes ago, Blayze911 said:

Pokemmo says to check forums for info, however there is no info, maybe im blind tho- no need for negative replies as im just just trying to be more involved and find out whats goin on

too many people too quick to insult noobs here i see, ope- only reason for the hasty post is because everyone in chat seemed to know exactly what was going on and why

Theres never any warning. Part of the community fun, is figuring out wtf is going on rn and how is this year changed from years prior. Stay tuned to the forums for future updates. Kyu will probably drop a post soon and give us some direction on what we should expect to see this year.

Merry christmas!!! ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Theres never any warning. Part of the community fun, is figuring out wtf is going on rn and how is this year changed from years prior. Stay tuned to the forums for future updates. Kyu will probably drop a post soon and give us some direction on what we should expect to see this year.

Merry christmas!!! ♡♡♡

then they should take off the message that says to go to the fourm for more info.

meanleading and a bad look. 

4 minutes ago, dfgfdrgretgred said:

then they should take off the message that says to go to the fourm for more info.

meanleading and a bad look. 

Nah this is just expectation meeting reality. Nobody knows whats happening yet, but when we do know whats happening. This is where you will find the info. Stay patient. Everything will make sense soon

13 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Merry christmas!!! ♡♡♡

tysm Merry Christmas to you! Looking forward to the future of this!

There 100% will be guides posted as necessary. Very cool to see we are actually a day ahead this year compared to last year. I remember waking up christmas morning to an update, and this year its dropping on christmas eve for me. Whatever is about to drop....i feel staff/devs have a comfortable handle on it, which seems encouraging

Edited by CanadaSorry
13 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

There 100% will be guides posted as necessary. Very cool to see we are actually a day ahead this year compared to last year. I remember waking up christmas morning to an update, and this year its dropping on christmas eve for me. Whatever is about to drop....i feel staff/devs have a comfortable handle on it, which seems encouraging

so what is the event? i see the snowflake logo but theres no posts here saying whats happening