[MOD] Version 3.01 Android Fix! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)

With the Version 2 I introduce new music tracks for all Routes + Pastoria City and Fight Area in Sinnoh and the Battle of Cynthia in Unova!

Version 2.1 launches with a small change to the victory track in Unova. Hope u still enjoy the mod. If U want different music in some aspects of the game just let me know.

Version 2.2 is now available. Changes where made to "Battle of N", "Final Battle of N", "Battle of Ghetsis" and "Battle of Zekrom/RaidBattle".

Version 3.0 arrived as a huge update! Following changes where made:

- Kanto: Gym Theme

- Hoenn: Gym Theme
- All Regions: Item Collect sound

- Unova : Nuvema Town, Accumula Town, Anville Town, Lacunosa Town, Undella Town, Striaton City, Nacrene City, Castelia City, Nimbasa City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Icirrus City, Opelucid City

Also with the Version 3.0 a format switch was needed from .ogg to .wav due to lagg spiking issues mostly in city´s on some hardware. It should be fixed with this update! If NOT let me know!

Yeah because of the format switch the filesize increased up to 7 times bigger than before. I try to figure out how to lower the size. As of now its 13,3GB and LaggFree! 

Version 3.01 is here! It fixes the compatibility for Android Devices by switching from wav (an incompatible format on android) to ogg. The Lagspikes are still there with this Version because of the ogg format. Can´t fix that on Android. I am sry for that. This is the best solution as of now.

I am new to all of this so please be patient and give me some time to figure out everything and stuff ❤️

Hope U enjoy,

This is my first mod I´ve made. The Mod works on PC and Mobile. On mobile its possible that the music turns off when picking up an item oder it just not turns on like entering a battle. If on a Route or a POI u can switch to ur bicyle and back to reload the music. Pls dont be too judgy. Thank U ❤️

New Link!!!
Download Version 3.0 (PC-Version) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ZL5Fv41m6vnT1644Vki6COotJ47cqgM/view?usp=sharing  (13.3GB)

Download Version 3.01 (Android-Version) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PzJ2unoQdOBI3Sl_KyiV7lLjFMWLSrqL/view?usp=sharing (1.61GB)

Edited by DreamyFox
  • DreamyFox changed the title to Version 2.1 Released! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)
  • DreamyFox changed the title to [MOD] Version 2.1 Released! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)
5 hours ago, Fourthy said:

How isn't this more popular? This is awesome. Literally made a forum account just to say so. Thanks for making this, really adds some flavour to the areas. 10/10 mod.

I guess because I am not that popular. Thank U so much I really appreciate it ❤️

• DreamyFox changed the title to [MOD] Version 2.2 Released! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)
12 hours ago, CrazedPyro said:

Is there a way I can download them separately? I only want the music mod for Johto and Unova

U open the .mod with winrar go into sounds and delete the folders u dont like. 

0 = Kanto

1 = Hoenn

2 = Unova

3 = Sinnoh

4 = Johto

On 2/25/2024 at 9:47 AM, DreamyFox said:

I updated the mod a minute ago... its uploading at the moment. New link soon

No problem dude! Love to see the mod getting updated, can you do a change log for the latest update? Is it worth me redownloading?

Also as for popularity, this game has a lot of longevity, people will find this over time!

Still really loving this mod, I rarely mute the music anymore!

20 minutes ago, Fourthy said:

No problem dude! Love to see the mod getting updated, can you do a change log for the latest update? Is it worth me redownloading?

Also as for popularity, this game has a lot of longevity, people will find this over time!

Still really loving this mod, I rarely mute the music anymore!

Look in the topic. After "Version 2.2 is available" u can see the changes. I would say the update is worth it 100%

8 minutes ago, MEDZAKI said:

I really liked the mod, but when I turn it on, the game starts freezing every 2 seconds. I don't understand what could be the matter. Т_Т

I never heard of that Problem. I rly dont know what to do😰 i am so sry ... mybe try repair the Client 🤷🏻

• DreamyFox changed the title to [MOD] Version 3.0 Released! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)

Version 3.0 arrived as a huge update!

Also with the Version 3.0 a format switch was needed from .ogg to .wav due to lagg spiking issues mostly in city´s on some hardware. It should be fixed with this update! If NOT let me know!

Yeah because of the format switch the filesize increased up to 7 times bigger than before. I try to figure out how to lower the size. As of now its 13,3GB and LaggFree! 

I am new to all of this so please be patient and give me some time to figure out everything and stuff ❤️

All changes are written in the topic itself ❤️ 

2 hours ago, DreamyFox said:

It became more pleasant to play, thank you. I would make a different music for the battles, the slow one is not so distracting and sounds better. Example at the link.