[Art Shop] Wolfgang's Hand-drawn Pokemon

shopname.png.644ea758d60896105d20b68602f8fe07.pngmadscismalltransparent.png.ae41792732898a583821f2eda618d1b2.png

[ WELCOME ]

Hello all! Welcome to my little art shop. I have decided to take on a few commissions here and there to help fund my more expensive breeding projects. I specialize in hand-drawn, hand-colored pokemon. Feel free to browse my portfolio, and if you're interested, you may place a commission using the form at the bottom of this post! 

[ PORTFOLIO ]

Spoiler

birthofsaviorcolorsmall2.thumb.jpg.709447052675765375b24319ae03e410.jpgtorterraArisTheFangcolorsmall.jpg.b9abd5c09e3ec7d2de6a0c3bf55b9811.jpg

RimuruCharizardandDittocolorssmall2.jpg.e458e27f58a3f42b25b779dec888ecd1.jpg

minotaurossmall.thumb.jpg.9dc8b44ae92fa370df3b8355d3ad10b2.jpg

sphealwhitebackgroundsmall.jpg.43ef7cadfb8e69676d759229fa44b589.jpg [ TBA ] [ TBA ]

Pencil Sketch  ///  Ink  ///  Full Color

[ PRICES ]

1 Pokemon, Black & White pencil sketch - 250k

1 Pokemon, Black & White inked - 300k

1 Pokemon, Full Color - 500k

+ 1 Pokemon, pencil sketch - 150k

+ 1 Pokemon, ink - 250k

+ 1 Pokemon, Full Color - 400k

No Background ( plain white ) - Free

+ Simple Background - 250k ( see image #2 )

+ Detailed background - 500k ( see image #1 )

[ ADDITIONAL INFO ]

As I am beginning my shop, I only have two days a week to spend drawing. 

Average return times:

Pencil Sketch - 24hrs

Ink - 3 days

Full Color - 1 - 2 weeks

**Additional details and Pokemon may require more time.**

I am not taking Character commissions at this time. However, I will take them in the future when I have more time. 

I am not offering any digital artwork at this time. 

[ LEGAL STUFF ]

I retain all legal rights to my own artwork. Purchasing a commission grants you the right to display the artwork wherever you'd like. You may not sell or profit from my artwork. Nor may you claim it as your own work. 

[ COMMISSION REQUEST FORM ]

Pencil sketch, ink, or full color

# of Pokemon: 

Which Pokemon: 

No background, Simple background, or Detailed background: 

Additional details: ( poses, activities, specifics, whatever you want the pokemon to be doing in the picture )

Edited by WolfgangDamien
adding new artwork

Wow, your drawings look awesome, especially the first one!

It would be awesome if you could make a drawing with two of my favorite pokemon for me 🙂

full color

# of Pokemon: 2

Which Pokemon: Drowzee, Shiny Claydol

Detailed Background

Additional details: night time, Drowzee riding the shiny Claydol

7 hours ago, drowC said:

Wow, your drawings look awesome, especially the first one!

It would be awesome if you could make a drawing with two of my favorite pokemon for me 🙂

full color

# of Pokemon: 2

Which Pokemon: Drowzee, Shiny Claydol

Detailed Background

Additional details: night time, Drowzee riding the shiny Claydol

Sounds good! This will be 1,050,000. I can begin work on it after I finish the piece for Rimuru, which may take up to 2 weeks. 

For your background, do you have any other details youd like to add besides night time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

I have some not-so-great news to share. Last week a power outage killed my computer. I have been saving up for a new one for some time, but I'm only 1/5th of the way there. It will probably be several months before I can replace it. I have an old windows XP computer I might be able to use, and hopefully my scanner will still be compatible with it. But until I've gotten this all sorted out, I'll need to pause new commissions for a while. I have one more commission currently in progress and that will be my test subject to see if I'll be able to quickly open back up for business, so be on the lookout for my next post. 

Thank you to everyone who has purchased a commission and shown interest in my art shop. I have really enjoyed making this artwork and I hope I can get back to it as soon as possible. 😁