Suicune Zapdos and Chansey balanced team.

This team has a powerful deffensive core so far 4th pokemon should be skarmory due to the strong synergy it has with chansey and now you would have a team composed of wish pass chansey , deffensive skarmory that lays hazzards and preferably a defensive zapdos with defog to remove hazzards from you re side of the field and a cm suicune that wants to set up , powerful line-up so far and with a quick look another adition of great importance would be a physical mon that also wants to set up since you to have such a strong deffensive core so far haveing you re damage dealers be set up'rs won t be a problem , one pokemon that comes to mind that can set up while also further improveing the deffensive core would be SD gliscor , cerful nature with poison heal ,toxic orb and facade as for the last pokemon you would want something that resits rock moves since nothing so far can t tank rock moves so another steel type like empoleon, ferrathorn or bronzong can fix that issue , hope this helps and keep in mind there are many pokemons that can fit in the core of chansey-suicune-zapdos the ones i mentioned are not the only options

1 hour ago, YourAngst said:

This team has a powerful deffensive core so far 4th pokemon should be skarmory due to the strong synergy it has with chansey and now you would have a team composed of wish pass chansey , deffensive skarmory that lays hazzards and preferably a defensive zapdos with defog to remove hazzards from you re side of the field and a cm suicune that wants to set up , powerful line-up so far and with a quick look another adition of great importance would be a physical mon that also wants to set up since you to have such a strong deffensive core so far haveing you re damage dealers be set up'rs won t be a problem , one pokemon that comes to mind that can set up while also further improveing the deffensive core would be SD gliscor , cerful nature with poison heal ,toxic orb and facade as for the last pokemon you would want something that resits rock moves since nothing so far can t tank rock moves so another steel type like empoleon, ferrathorn or bronzong can fix that issue , hope this helps and keep in mind there are many pokemons that can fit in the core of chansey-suicune-zapdos the ones i mentioned are not the only options

for the last mon your recommendations are good but he wished a Balanced team, with those mons the team would be too passive given that an Skarmory would be there. There is some better option?

12 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

for the last mon your recommendations are good but he wished a Balanced team, with those mons the team would be too passive given that an Skarmory would be there. There is some better option?

the point of a balance team is to be able to flawlessly or atleast close to flawless be able to switch from offense to deffense , from deffense into high gear the combo of chansey, skarmory, suicune , zap , gliscor and -instert steel type- can do exactly that , if the team fells more pasive then it needs to be then the other pokemons can become more offensive then thay are and by that i mean movepool / ev spread /nature / item(s) doing this if the team is more passive then it needs to be will allow the team to keep the same core mons while also addresing the other issue of it being to passive , to me personally team is fine and dosen t feel to pasive and like i said :

14 hours ago, YourAngst said:

hope this helps and keep in mind there are many pokemons that can fit in the core of chansey-suicune-zapdos the ones i mentioned are not the only options

Edited by YourAngst
update : ttar come to mind as the 6th member insteed of a second steel , provides the rock resist and makes the team less passive