Abudant shrine 2024

As i read the changelog,, the abundant shrine is only available for 4 co-op players ( in other word we cant enter the dungeon if theres only 2-3 players right?).

And to enter the dungeon we have to wait like pvp matchmaking signup? Does it mean we wont be able to linked to our friends? So the co-op player are random? 

Please answer my question, sorry for my bad english

hi, right now the server is in maintenance and we don't have the confirmation on this topic, but if you are coming here further, you can check here:

For my understand as a player, on the Abundant Shrine, you can play with 2 to 4 players. It requires a minimum of 2 players to kick things off, and if one leaves, the activities end for the single remaining participant. All participants will be included on the ladder in the end.

Happy activities!

Edited by MightyMichele

This is correct. The changelog indicates 4 co-op players, but in practice, you can still enter with a player link created, which is achieved with 2 players at least. So while it may mention 4 players, you can indeed start with just 2. Good luck!

If you need more help, feel free to contact me in game.

IGN: mightymichele

Edited by MightyMichele
2 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

This is correct. The changelog indicates 4 co-op players, but in practice, you can still enter with a player link created, which is achieved with 2 players at least. So while it may mention 4 players, you can indeed start with just 2. Good luck!

If you need more help you can contact me in game.

IGN: mightymichele

I see,, thank you so much for the information!