What is a pokemon's effective stat

Hello! I am trying to find out what is considered a pokemons effective stat. Is it the base stat+ iv + ev +nature or is it just the ev stats total? or something else. 

I wanted to know because I have been trying to figure out how to calculate the total outcome of an attack if said attack would be a special of physical move. 

I know of the following calculation: Dmge = (_( 2xlevel%5+2) x power x A%D) % 50)
x burn x screen x target x weather x ff+2) x critical x item x first x random x STAB x type1 x type2 x SRF x EB  x TL  x berry.
Here A is the effective stat of the attack move and d being the defence of the being attacked pokemon. 

I am trying to figure out if this alsoe applies to pokemmo and if so how it works and how i could try and make the calculations myself. 
Thank you so much for reading my nerdy comment/question!

Screenshot 2024-02-22 105338.png

1 - in theory, all damage formulas are the same in regular pokemon and in pokemmo.

2 - i imagine "effective stat" is just whatever is displayed on the pokemon's stat screen. plus temporary in-combat buffs.

as in, it's basically: double your base stat, add iv and ev bonuses, scale it to your level, then add nature bonus.

qDwQKA2.png

and then if you like, use swords dance in battle, that probably applies too, doubling your effective stat.

3 -  if the objective is just getting the calculation result so you can play pvp, there already exists a tool for this that everyone uses.

https://calc.pokemonshowdown.com/

but if you're trying to manually do the math for some other project, then do be my guest.