Max Level Obedience

Zackleaynst

Greetings and salutations, PokeMMO team. May I suggest,..pls remove the max level obedience? This is because I really want to, and willing to, grind for my fav Pokemons with good IVs.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Max Level Obedience be Removed?

• For The Moon's Sake, YES!
    • Dude, get a life, No

Question

8 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Pancho412 said:

if you beat the League the max level obedience it's 100 ._.

1 hour ago, vLucho said:

why?

I want to grind and farm so hard to hunt my fav pokemon with good ivs. as such, I believe this attempt will not be achieveable if  my current pokemon grow beyond level 20 whilst im hunting that ever elusive fav pokemon with good ivs

3 hours ago, Zackleaynst said:

I want to grind and farm so hard to hunt my fav pokemon with good ivs. as such, I believe this attempt will not be achieveable if  my current pokemon grow beyond level 20 whilst im hunting that ever elusive fav pokemon with good ivs

Your Pokémon will not go beyond level 20, it will store experience while it's at your level cap, and will gain it all once you get the appropriate gym badge.

40 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Your Pokémon will not go beyond level 20, it will store experience while it's at your level cap, and will gain it all once you get the appropriate gym badge.

Wait Im not sure I follow you. Means, before I beat Brock, my level will cap at level 20? Does that mean I go over and over again fighting Pokemon trying to get that Pokemons with good IVs?

23 minutes ago, Zackleaynst said:

Wait Im not sure I follow you. Means, before I beat Brock, my level will cap at level 20? Does that mean I go over and over again fighting Pokemon trying to get that Pokemons with good IVs?

your pokemon cant exceed the level cap. so if you pokemon is lvl 20 he will not gain any level unless you beat the gym.
The max level of obedience it's only so you can't bring a overleveled pokemon to a new region.

9 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

your pokemon cant exceed the level cap. so if you pokemon is lvl 20 he will not gain any level unless you beat the gym.
The max level of obedience it's only so you can't bring a overleveled pokemon to a new region.

Understood, thanks for clarifying. Btw, where can i get Pickup? And is it the only way to acquire Pokedollar besides beating other trainer?

38 minutes ago, Zackleaynst said:

Understood, thanks for clarifying. Btw, where can i get Pickup? And is it the only way to acquire Pokedollar besides beating other trainer?

pickup is an ability, meowth, muchlax and other have that ability.
also you can get items from wild pokes and sell it in the Global Market for pokedollars
or you can get vanities or particles in events and sell it.